Easy entry conversion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
I remember a little while back someone had their easy entry cart converted into a show cart. Now im going back trying to find the post, but not having any luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Yep, thats it. I have a cart Im redoing thats built kinda strange, its a showcart with a metal basket, but its wide enough for two people like an easy entry. Was hoping to figure out form looking at their how I could make a patent boot for it. I have a 4H youth thats going to show my driving horse this year, and they have to have an adult ride in the cart with them. At the local and district level an easy entry cart works fine, but even at the state level in 4H, easy entry carts are frowned upon. Many kids use the wooden road carts, however I simply cant afford to go spend a few thousand dollars on buying a new cart for someone elses child. They do have an easy entry, but not something fancier if she would make it to the state level.

In the 4H rule book it says that they can use show carts like jerald carts as long as it is a two passenger vehicle, but ive yet to see an actual show cart that seats two people, other than the one I got to refinish.

Latest posts

Back