Easy entry carts and harnesses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace67

Reaction score
What's your favorite brand/type of easy entry for every day, pleasure type use?

Also favorite work harness?

I currently have a Jerald easy entry and an Ozark pleasure harness, my minis are sized 32 to 34 inches and now that my son is starting to drive I need to buy a second cart and am looking for another set of harness as well. Just curious what others like or don't like, thanks!

I had a custom made harness from robinsons. Love it! For the bombing around the back yard to small shows, it's perfect for me. Very well made with good leather. With a few small modifications could easily fit right in at a big show.

I got one breast style and one work style from them. I love the work style harness! Haven't done more than ground drive in it yet but hoping to hitch with it in the next few days.

I got a metal 'tough one' easy entry. Not good for anything but small local open shows, but well made and easy to repair. When my green baby flipped it and bent the axle, was easy to bend right back and it keeps trucking!

My next purchase is a wooden show cart for a 42" welsh x pony. Interested to see what people reccomend too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Jerald also. Like you, I'm not sure what I'd look at for a second vehicle, since there are so many more to choose from now. It would greatly depend on what your son is planning to do as a driver.

My harness came from Big Dee, but I don't think they make it any more. It is more "parts" now than original. Still love the headstall, but the most recent addition is the beautiful driving reins from Ozark.

Latest posts

Back