Durham Show - My attempt at photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
Here are a few photos of my special Angel mare, and daughter Alexis with Cross Country All That Jazz. (I hope they won't be lifesize!) Jazz is such a wonderful teacher, and I'm really going to hate to see him go home in October.

ad9acbbe.jpg

05f4d645.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

(P.S. Cyndi, my "little" Alexis is already about 5'3" at 10 years old!)

OH JUDY...she is growing up waaayyyy too fast!!! What a pretty girl she has become!!!
default_wub.png
:

I still see a little sleepy 4 yr. old and remember pictures of her 5th birthday party...where does time GO??????
default_unsure.png
:

Such BEAUTIFUL horses too...its no wonder you are doing so well!! :aktion033:

When I don't get on here for a few days, I miss so much! I love that red outfit! WOuld love a Burgandy one like it. ANd some new legs/feet so I could show Shammy.

Congratulations on a job well done! And that 10 yr old is a stunning little horsewoman.

Maxine

Very Nice Judy! Both you and Alexis had a great day, Congratulations to both of you. It is amazing to see how far she has come along even in the last couple shows! Keep up the good work, Alexis (and of course you also, Judy)!

Judy - you look so-o-o proud! How wonderful!! and Alexis - holy smokes, has she ever grown. (What ever happened to that little girl that drove you crazy when she was climbing ladders and bleachers?!!?)

Take care ...

Oh my Alexis has growen so much since I last saw her :new_shocked:

you and your horses look great!

Latest posts

Back