confession time

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevann

Reaction score
I have a confession to make and wonder if there are others out there like me.I AM A PUPPY JUNKIE.I absolutely love puppies and have withdraw symptoms if I can't see or touch puppies every few weeks.I got my fix on Tuesday My friend and groomer has a litter or 3 Cardigan corgi pups and I got to play with them.My favorite is the female she is keeping to show.A bitch that looks almost black but is a black brindle like her dam.She has a beautifully marked face with a white hourglass and a nice white collar and white paws..She is very attentive to people and should do well in the ring.These pups are almost 12 weeks old now and I have been visiting them since birth.My friend does such a great job raising pups.They won't go to new homes until completely weaned(she lets the mom do it when ready)nails are trimmed using a dremel and they are crate trained and housebroken.Any wonder she has a waiting list for her pups.the other 2 are already sold and she still has people on a waiting list.She lives about 20 minuites from me so i can go visit often.Did I mention I LOVE PUPPIES??I Love seeing photos of puppies on this site.Keep them coming.

awww me too. I am also a dog junkie. I collect dogs, I just can't help myself. I have 6 old dogs, and one half grown pup now. I oogle puppies all the time. I LOVE puppies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I would have more dogs if hubby didn't keep me in check, he seems to think 2 dogs is plenty. I love puppies but live so far from anywhere that I don't see them often, so get my fix here when people post their litters.

Chicken junkie here, not puppy... but same thing kinda! LOL

currently 55 bantam chickens...should have 100-150 in summer
default_smile.png

20130811_190029.jpg

A puppy feels like the most happy thing that happens to us! Puppies are about the best thing on earth. I am always kind of self conscious when it comes to holding a baby, but pass me a puppy, and I just know exactly what to do. All our kids have four legs, and my best friend used to be a puppy
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

I get my puppy AND kitten fix by fostering for our local shelter. Try it! It's really fun and it sure feels good when they are adopted by great people.

Oh YES, I LOVE puppies too. I am sure you all already know that as I just posted pictures of our new baby!!! We have 3 other dachshunds, Ringo 13yrs, JJ 9yrs, Bosco 9yrs and our Choc. Lab Abigail who just turned 1!! We have owned dachshunds for 27 years and have never been without at least 1 in our home. Abigail is our first big dog, she has been a little more work of course but we did hire a trainer to help with walking and obedience! She is turning into a great dog and she has the sweetest personality, we love her just as much as our love for dachshunds. Puppies are wonderful and good for the soul, they give you so much love back and are the best companions throughout their life. Only bad part is that they don't live as long as we do or other animals. It is the hardest thing to do when it is time to say goodbye to our fur babies
default_sad.png
It broke my heart and actually hurt for quite awhile each time we had to go through it.......last year we lost our 2 girl dachshunds at young ages Rylee 9yrs and her daughter Gracie 7yrs (she was paralyzed her last 3 yrs and in a wheelchair) only 8 months apart.
default_sad.png
:( It was so very difficult and I still tear up thinking of them!! But our new pup LuLu has brought their love back and so has Abigail!!!
default_smile.png

Chicken junkie here, not puppy... but same thing kinda! LOL

currently 55 bantam chickens...should have 100-150 in summer
default_smile.png
My hubby says you're "flocking crazy".... ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is most unhappy with my new little Roo.

Baby animal junkie here but puppies would have to be the top of the list. All warm and soft and puppy smells and wriggles and cuddles and kisses..............

One of the best things about puppies is that that when they grow up they are still adorable.

I LOVE puppy breath! kitties are so cute and playful but I've never been a cat person always a dog lover. I busted out laughing when I first read this and then scrolled down to see "chicken junkie here" LOL those are pretty chickens.

Latest posts

Back