* Dunnville Show Results *

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Lover

Reaction score
Wow. I don't think I have ever had so much "fun" at a show in my life.

Thank you so much Jim and Sandy Newman for letting me show your gorgeous babies.

Sandy Newman and Hale farm's Tough and Tropical Kaluha. They did so well, winning Reserve Champion Junior Horse and 1st in her yearling class.

Show020.jpg

In my first class I showed Sprucelane's Little Dixie (owned by Jim and Sandy Newman). We won our "B" Mare class and went on to win Reserve Champion Mare.

Dixie and I

Show029.jpg

Getting beat by Steph and her mare, Maddie. Love ya Steph lol. Maddie and Dixie are full sisters.

Steph and Maddie

Show036.jpg

Steph, Me, Maddie and Dixie.

Show035.jpg

Next I went in Gelding "A" with Hale farm's Two Toned Tonka a.k.a Grimmy (owned by Jim and Sandy Newman). I love this horse so much already lol. We won our Gelding class and went on to win Reserve Grand Gelding. Getting beat by Pam and her gelding Steve. Good Job Pam!

Grimmy and I

Show046.jpg

Grimmy and I also got 2nd in Youth Pleasure driving. Anyone have a pic of it?

Kristin did very well showing Havenwest Top Hat (owned by Jim and Sandy Newman).

Kris and Topper

Show040.jpg

Me, Kris, Topper and Grimmy

Show042.jpg

oh and I had to sneak this in....

Steph and her new boy Sizzle did so well winning Grand Champion Junior Horse and 1st in his yearling class. I love the way this horse looks. Hmm Steph wanna give him to me? haha in my dreams eh.

Steph and Sizzle

Show023.jpg

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

-Nicole

Congratulations!! :aktion033: I think Dixie and Maddie look very similar.
default_yes.gif
: I really like Maddie and Sizzle.He's very pretty,and I love his markings,especially with the silver on the outside of the white.
default_yes.gif
:

Wow! Pretty horses, pretty show ... congratulations :aktion033:

I enjoy seeing the outdoor shows on grass......the pics are so much prettier than those in the dirt arenas.

Charlotte

We DID have an aweosme day!

Thanks for posting the pics of me
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Topper was a really good boy!

Thanks for all your help and company..and welcome to "our show team"..we love ya.
default_wub.png
:

-Kris

Hey you guys did great- might get you to help me out too, next time I can get to a show :lol:

Managed to get this picture of you and Kris

HPIM1561-1.jpg

:bgrin

Congrats, you did an awesome job!! I'm glad to see you had so much fun, your gonna love it!
default_wink.png
:

Thanks and sure you can have him, Niki, when you can pry him outta my hands, until then you can be Aunt Niki. lol. :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

You didn't happen to get any pictures of their other sister, Storm that Ang was showing by any chance did you?

Congratulations on a wonderful show. You all look beautiful..horses and girls. :bgrin :aktion033:

Congrats, you did an awesome job!! I'm glad to see you had so much fun, your gonna love it!
default_wink.png
:

Thanks and sure you can have him, Niki, when you can pry him outta my hands, until then you can be Aunt Niki. lol. :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

You didn't happen to get any pictures of their other sister, Storm that Ang was showing by any chance did you?

I was kind of wondering to because I missed her in the ring would like to see her too! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back