Dun Painted Ranch Announces......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunPainted

Reaction score
:aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: [SIZE=12pt]SKEETER - 27 Years Young [/SIZE]
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: :aktion033:
15SeptDaveSkeetCrop.jpg

This little fella made the decision to change career and become a.......BABYSITTER !!!

Skeeter gladly accepted a change of residence to manage Dun Painted Ranch's "special horse" and weanlings. He does so like the grand old fella he is! Everyone, horses of all ages and humans, has welcomed him with warm hearts.

Last week, I thought Skeeter was colicing in the "girlie" pasture. Turns out, Skeeter became so depressed, as he didn't have free-range during a portion of the day.....like he used to at his former home. Who's to argue with one's elders?

Now, we have a happy Grandpa!
default_yes.gif
:

Cindy, I am sure Skeeter is very happy to be with you and your horse family! You seem to know exactly what they want and need. The girls and I have to come and visit soon!

Gail :aktion033:

Sketter looks so happy...what a handsome grandpa :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: congrats :aktion033:

lis

Cindy,

I'm happy this grand old gentleman has found his way home to you! What did your farrier have to say when he came to look at him? Great pics!

Maryann

AW Cindy what a wonderful home he has with you! He looks like a sweet boy!

Your son looks so happy, he is such a good kid! I will have to come for a visit soon
default_smile.png

Cindy,

What great pictures!! David looks so proud!!

I see two very handsome fellows!!

Bet Skeeter thinks he is in heaven and is loving all the attention along with his soupy beet pulp!!

Hugs to you and to David for taking in this grand old fella!! And a special hug for "young" looking Skeeter!!

Contratulations Cindy and David. :aktion033:

I know that ol Skeeter has a wonderful home with you both.

Have fun with him.
default_smile.png

Grampa has the most beautiful markings!! What a cool guy, glad he found such a good home!! :aktion033: