Driving Diapers for Therapy Horses/Out on the Town

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eohippus

Reaction score
I've read other posts on here about driving diapers, when used for therapy horses/out on the town. I've seen pictures of Saber's and his set up seems to be my favorite. But the bun bag seems so easy as everything is all ready to go. The only problem I have with it though is it seems so big and distracting. Since my little guy visits schools a lot I don't want kid's attention to be drawn to it any more than it needs to be. Plus he's only 25" so anything seeing just average size seems too big for him! Ozark Mountain Mini Tack has one that doesn't seem too big for him but will its set up work for what I'm trying to do (Miniature Horse and Pony Driving Diaper # CHDP)? Has any one used this kind before? I wish I had a fully horse body/set up picture of this diaper being used, instead of the half a horse picture.

I'd post the catalog picture of it but I'm not sure if I'm allowed?

If any one has any other suggestions I'd love to hear them! The only requirements are that its not distracting/large and can work on a surcingle and breast collar type set up.

Here are photos of Saber's modified diaper

diaper1.jpg

diaper2.jpg

diaper3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rachel!! Saber has become Kinson's role model
default_biggrin.png

I debated creating my own but I'm just not that crafty/don't know if I have the time to invest between work, school, and training/other horsey stuff.

Do you mind if I PM you with some more question's about Saber's get-up and about Saber in general? I'd love to pick your brain!

Latest posts

Back