Driving Clinic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Couldn't resist sharing. Im SO proud of wee man.. The MHCO (Miniature Horse Club Ontario) is holding its won training level CDE in June. So They ahd the annual clinic in which the morning we learn and the after noon we do hand son learning so this year we did the CDE in the morning and who clipping/grooming int he morning as well as equine massage. Well Wee Man is still pretty green but acted like an old pro throught he water he was a little quick in the dressage arena
default_rolleyes.gif
: I can't wait for the actual TRIAL!! With all the hills and other obstacles covered bridges exc
default_smile.png
I dont know how wee will be there but Im so EXCITED! Now to shed off a few pounds before halter season :eek: I know hes a bit chunky
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thanks Thanks Thanks!! I Just Loving sharing as you can tell

and Im so thrilled with my little boy. Hes come so far Man I just Love him.

weemantrials.jpg

weemanavatr.jpg

weeeee.jpg

weeeman.jpg

weemandriving-2.jpg

And Of Course a Little Zorro.. Clipeed his head and neck what do you think
default_wub.png
:

PS Its a really bad clip as he wasnt "into" the whole clipping thing lol...

aazorro.jpg

lovely.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at Wee Man go! That looks like the best fun! He looks really good too. I wish we had more clinics like that close to home, I'd attend in a heart beat!

And Zorro is as cute as a button.
default_wub.png
: But, to tell you the truth, I prefer him with his baby hair! All cute and cuddly.
default_wub.png
:

Keep sharing your photos, I love them

Look at Wee Man go! That looks like the best fun! He looks really good too. I wish we had more clinics like that close to home, I'd attend in a heart beat!

And Zorro is as cute as a button.
default_wub.png
: But, to tell you the truth, I prefer him with his baby hair! All cute and cuddly.
default_wub.png
:

Keep sharing your photos, I love them
:D Thanks

Lol I liek him fuzzy and clipped he look more like a show horse clipepd
default_smile.png
But cute as a button Fuzzy
default_wub.png
:

I Like him Anyway :bgrin

Looks like fun, great job Devon, Wee Man always does well for you. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Zorro looking Good

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Wee Man looks great going through that water!! And so hot in his spiffy blue boots and pads.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: Congratulations on such a good job training him, Devon.
default_thumbup.gif
:

I assume at the actual trial they will ask the competitors to take off their checks? It's not really fair to ask the horses to pull through water and up hills without being able to lower their heads to pull properly.
default_unsure.png
:

Leia

Wow, Wee Man looks great going through that water!! And so hot in his spiffy blue boots and pads.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: Congratulations on such a good job training him, Devon.
default_thumbup.gif
:

I assume at the actual trial they will ask the competitors to take off their checks? It's not really fair to ask the horses to pull through water and up hills without being able to lower their heads to pull properly.
default_unsure.png
:

Leia

Yep we CAN NOT use checks.

Also need Britching

and Im going to use boots ,

incase the polos come unrolled and trip him

Safety First for sure.

Where could I get Bell Boots for minis I want coloured ones LOL.

Wow you guys look like pros!!I just love your lil guy!!Wish we could have stayed and played but it started to poor and we couldnt be late.The clinic was awsome!!!

Wow you guys look like pros!!I just love your lil guy!!Wish we could have stayed and played but it started to poor and we couldnt be late.The clinic was awsome!!!
default_smile.png

Lol which little guy :bgrin

Zorro or Wee hehe

Wish you coudlve stayed are you driving in the actual Trial?
default_wub.png
:

Haha well you know I love them both but you and Wee look awsome in the water. No wont be at the trial so make sure you take lots of pics!!

He looks great - and appears to be enjoying himself. You are both going to have a lot of fun!!! :aktion033:

Looking forward to more photos of him competing.

For those who know "The Wee" this is amazing progress!

He has really, really come a long way in the last year or two.

Still a silly willy sometimes but who isn't?

Gotta congratulate his owner with her patient training & generous praise.

Best of Luck this year!

Hope Zorro excedes your expectations too!

Devon that is awesome!!! And I am going to copy that design for the water hazard.
default_smile.png
So cool!!! I love it! Wee Man is going like a pro, and your little guy is so darling.

default_wub.png
: Wow wee man it looking really good
default_yes.gif
: . I can't wait to see picture from the actual trial
default_wink.png
: lol. Zorro is such a sweetie, I love him
default_smile.png

Ash :saludando:

Oh Devon, I loved to see the water photos! Those are great! :aktion033: Little Zoro looks so cute too!

Wee looks like hes havin fun goin thru there Dev!!

too bad I didnt stay for that. I took off right when it started pouring rain!! LOL.

Ps...Zorro's pics look AWESOME..and what a little cutie with his head and neck clipped
default_smile.png

Devon,

I got my coloured bell boots and splint boots through Kelly at Never Ending Ranch Tack Store.

I do love the first shot of the water (no cart).

:aktion033: Devon you and the wee man looked great going through the water obstacle. I wish I could have stayed for that but I had to leave at lunch time, was leaving for a business trip :no: I sure enjoyed the morning though learning about equine massage and show clipping :bgrin MHCO is awesome for putting on these free clinics for members :aktion033: :aktion033:

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back