drive at Kentucky Horse Park

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, sure wish I could come, but the AMHA world show beckons.

The LaQuinta is very nice, and they have a continental breakfast too. I stay there when I go to shows at the Horse Park.

WOW Sounds so fun! Wish I didnt live in ONTARIO lol way to far dang it!
default_sad.png
:lol:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

I wish my draft was done with driving training, sounds like it's going to be great, and it's only an hours drive
default_sad.png

I will probably participate on the weekend drives -- we live about 30 minutes from there.

Unfortunately I have to work during the week - so the weekend is the only option.

Will look for you there.

JJay

Geeze, what a trip that would be. I've been to the horse park on two ocassions and had a ball just hooking up and driving around the park. There is no place like it. Can't go this year but want to keep the information so if they hold it again we can plan to go.

I am hopeing to go. I do Eventing and pretty much live at the horse park anyhow, I'm out there almost every weekend. Looking at the KHP calendar, it doesn't look like there are any events that weekend, so I'll be free, so I'd better plan something, can't have a horse free weekend!
default_rolleyes.gif
: . It sure sounds like fun!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back