DRAYTON FAIR Sanctioned show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
Drayton Fair sanctioned show is next Sunday -- August 9th

Just a reminder -- entries due now -- can still fax to 519-848-5329 -- attention Dianne Schieck , show manager.

Her fax & phone number are the same -- so if you wish to fax her -- call ahead so she can turn the fax on.

See you there.!! always a good show,

Judge is Marvin McCabe from Ohio.

Wishing everyone a very successful show. Hope the weather is much better this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note to all -- in case of a RAIN day this year, Dianne has made alternate arrangements -- so don't stay home if it is damp LOL

Last year was a little more than DAMP LOL.

But she has plans this year. It will be another great show.

I am so glad to hear, especially the way the weather has been this year, that Diane has ideas on how to keep us dry! I am planning on wearing my hat again and, although it withstood last years horrible storm, I don't want to test it too many times
default_biggrin.png
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!

I'm going too
default_biggrin.png
I mailed my entries on time so hope they got there okay. I plan to wear my new show jacket.Yvonne
If you'll be wearing the red one, Yvonne, I'll be sure to wear my sunglasses! LOL!! (Are you bringing Jazz for anything? I'm pretty sure I'll have Alexis with me.)

Looking forward to seeing you all
default_saludando.gif
And here's hoping for GREAT weather!

This will be the first show that my Mother has attended in.... 2, no 3 years! It will be a weekend to remember.... Mom, Dad, Joe, Me and the horses
default_biggrin.png

I'm going too
default_biggrin.png
I mailed my entries on time so hope they got there okay. I plan to wear my new show jacket.Yvonne
If you'll be wearing the red one, Yvonne, I'll be sure to wear my sunglasses! LOL!! (Are you bringing Jazz for anything? I'm pretty sure I'll have Alexis with me.)
LOL I will be wearing the red one for Lilly at least. Sorry no I didn't enter Jazz in anything this year, he is taking a year off to be a therapy horse. I am thinking of taking him to Orangeville though for the obstacle and jumping
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back