Dragon ICU

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've posted short-time eggs on Gaia for Jayne (your yellow), Tango ( your red) and Christy (your blue). Jayne's is short enough on time it could go on the Emergency eggs too.

--- edited to add: Jayne, your egg hatched! yay! That was fast!
default_smile.png
----

Celtic, two of your hatchlings aren't showing up, can you re-check the code you used to post them? They won't get any views at all if they can't be seen, nor can they be clicked. I'll check yours next and see what I can do for them, and look to see if I'm missing any.

Here's my current bunch:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tango, I put your red egg on the Emergency board (less than 1.5 days left), and Christy I can put your blue one on there quite soon, when it gets below 2 days.

My eggs and dragons don't need any help right now so I'll help tend to others, and it's SNOWING here.
default_new_shocked.gif
Not going to be outside a whole lot today!

This one only has 1.97 days left. PLease hatch it.

Hatched!
default_smile.png
Once they are put the Emergency Eggs board they hatch pretty darn quick!

This is your first home-bred dragon, isn't it Christy? Fun!
default_smile.png

I picked up an abandoned egg that I could use help with, it has 2.82 days left. Both clicks and views are appreciated! Thanks!

Another abandoned one I got, has 3.5 days left. Anyone else have any eggs or hatchlings getting short on time?

Posting Tango's eggs here, they need HELP. Especially the first one, it is getting very low on time, no cracks yet in any of them. I will put them on the Dragcave site on the Emergency Eggs, and please everyone click on her eggs! Thank you!

1.13 days left

1.9 days left

1.9 days left

This one is ok for now, it has just over 4 days.

Added: They hatched, yay!!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tango, I put your red hatchling on the Dragon Cave Fansite emergency page, link here:Dragon Cave Fansite

and Christy, I put your blue hatchling and your red home-bred egg on there too. All have just 2 days left.

Looks like my guys need some attention..
default_wub.png

Grown babies grow.

Thanks a bunch!
default_saludando.gif

This isn't really a "short time" egg, but I picked it up from the abandoned page and it's old enough to be hatched but had basically no views or clicks at all. I've posted it other places too but more views and clicks would sure help! Thanks!
default_saludando.gif

Ok Tango, your hatchlings are posted on the Dragon Cave Fansite's emergency egg area.
default_smile.png
It would help if I had your scroll link too, to refresh them, to make sure they make it-- they have just 1.2 days left. They *should* be ok, but I can't guarantee it without your scroll link.

Permission to walk my hatchlings. They have 2.09 days left and my eggs only have 1.94.

Thanks

Christy

I put your white egg on the emergency site this morning, and it hatched fast.
default_smile.png
I've put your orange hatchling on there just now, so it will be fine. The mint egg and black egg still have almost four days at this point but I will go walk them for you.
default_smile.png
I love to save dragons, lol!
default_saludando.gif

Permission to walk my hatchlings. They have 2.09 days left and my eggs only have 1.94.

Thanks

Christy

I put your white egg on the emergency site this morning, and it hatched fast.
default_smile.png
I've put your orange hatchling on there just now, so it will be fine. The mint egg and black egg still have almost four days at this point but I will go walk them for you.
default_smile.png
I love to save dragons, lol!
default_saludando.gif
Thanks. They've hatched and grown.

Christy

Need a little help for this guy I've been working on him but have to go to work soon. I just picked him up off the abandon board and he has 1.28 left. I've already put him up on a couple of DC Fansites so if I could just get some help on the views I'm sure we can get him hatched. Thank you!

One of the kids nabbed this one off the abondoned page and the poor thing has been abandoned so many times it's back up to 7 days. The views and unique views are good but it could sure use some clicks!

Clicked everyone elses!

Latest posts

Back