Dragon ICU

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dragons are new and I need some help. Please Help me and click on them. I'm clicking on as many as I can of everyones eggs. http://dragcave.net/user/Gini

Last edited by a moderator:
My hatchlings have at the most 2.55 days left, please help them grow into beautiful dragons.Thanks,

Christy

Christy, I've been refreshing your scroll like crazy and two of your hatchlings have grown up! Woo-hoo!!! Going back to see if I can get the third one grown too; the fourth has a little bit more time than the first three did.

There are so many scrolls that won't refresh for me, and the eggs and/or hatchlings really need it. It's satisfying when I can help someone.
default_smile.png

Ok, Christy, go name those adult dragons of yours, there are three of them!
default_smile.png
She could use help getting the last one grown, it currently has 1.5 days left.

Here's my darn stubborn egg, it has 2.65 days and won't refresh on my scroll, though everything ELSE does.

Oh, I also give permission to walk, and give others permission to walk. Thanks!

Oh Magic,your egg now has a big hole in it.... I refreshed and clicked on everybody's everything today until they wouldn't take any more!! Will try again. Sometimes it seems if I wait a while and then come back to them later, I can get more views on them.

Oh Magic,your egg now has a big hole in it.... I refreshed and clicked on everybody's everything today until they wouldn't take any more!! Will try again. Sometimes it seems if I wait a while and then come back to them later, I can get more views on them.

I'm excited to see the progress!! Yay!!
default_smile.png
I do the same thing, go back and many times I can do more refreshing a little later. Some scrolls are just NOT cooperating though, seems like they just refuse to register more views, and some of those eggs and hatchlings really need it.
default_sad.png

Ok, Christy, go name those adult dragons of yours, there are three of them!
default_smile.png
She could use help getting the last one grown, it currently has 1.5 days left.Here's my darn stubborn egg, it has 2.65 days and won't refresh on my scroll, though everything ELSE does.

Oh, I also give permission to walk, and give others permission to walk. Thanks!
I tried to name them and it won't show up. Am I doing something wrong?

Christy

I think if your name doesn't go into the scroll its because it is already used by someone else. Try another name or even spelling of the same name. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 trys to get the name.

Ok, I am getting really worried about the hatchlings here... they wont refresh for me or for Magic and dont have much time left!!!

Giving permission to help them PLEASE??!!! The little green one at the top only has a couple of days left and they will not take any more views, etc..

HELP!!

http://dragcave.net/user/HGFarm

Also Erica S has some eggs on the other post that only have about a day left. They barely have cracks in them and it would not let me refresh them any more either.... they need help!!

Darn it, I don't know how to "walk" dragons! How do I get the code to post them elsewhere? Laurie, please send me your codes in an email so I can post your hatchlings on Gaia, would you?

Off to see who else's eggs and hatchlings need help, and please remember to give permission to walk if they are getting short on time!

I got the adults named. Yes I had to figure out new names/spellings. I also just got 3 more new eggs. They all have 7 days.

Christy

FINALLY!! I got your last hatchling grown up Christy!! Was refreshing til my finger went numb on your page, with only half a day to go and was afraid it wouldn't happen. Whew!
default_smile.png

I'm still refreshing on everyone's pages, especially the ones with short time, and clicking once a day (it won't register more than one click per day per person I guess). I still need to get help for Laurie (HG Farms) first hatchling, it is running out of time, and it will rarely refresh at all.
default_new_shocked.gif

Here is the link to my scroll page:

http://dragcave.net/user/Spotted%20Dragon

And here are my (newer) eggs for clicks

These still have a day or so before they can begin to really hatch, but I need to get views and clicks up on them so they will be ready. My hatchlings haven't grown up yet, but they aren't down to 3.5 days yet either.

I really want to be able to help those of you who need it, but I am not very good with computer stuff so I'd need you to send me your egg codes, with "permission to walk" and I'll see what I can do. Or, PM Spotted Pony or SunQuest because they are good at it. Good luck everyone, and thanks to all of you who have clicked and viewed!!
default_smile.png

Sent you an email Magic and giving permission to help the hatchlings!!

Thanks, now I have to just figure out HOW.
default_wacko.png
It took me a while to figure out how to post eggs HERE, and this place is easy! SunQuest or Spotted Pony Girl, anyone, please HELP!!

Thanks. I clicking away on peoples dragons.

Christy

FINALLY!! I got your last hatchling grown up Christy!! Was refreshing til my finger went numb on your page, with only half a day to go and was afraid it wouldn't happen. Whew!
default_smile.png
I'm still refreshing on everyone's pages, especially the ones with short time, and clicking once a day (it won't register more than one click per day per person I guess). I still need to get help for Laurie (HG Farms) first hatchling, it is running out of time, and it will rarely refresh at all.
default_new_shocked.gif

Here is the link to my scroll page:

http://dragcave.net/user/Spotted%20Dragon

And here are my (newer) eggs for clicks

These still have a day or so before they can begin to really hatch, but I need to get views and clicks up on them so they will be ready. My hatchlings haven't grown up yet, but they aren't down to 3.5 days yet either.

I really want to be able to help those of you who need it, but I am not very good with computer stuff so I'd need you to send me your egg codes, with "permission to walk" and I'll see what I can do. Or, PM Spotted Pony or SunQuest because they are good at it. Good luck everyone, and thanks to all of you who have clicked and viewed!!
default_smile.png

SunQuest, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me be able to post Laurie /HG Farm's hatchlings on the Gaia forum! They now have a chance of surviving!!

CR Ponies, if you give me permission to walk your eggs and hatchlings, I can do the same for you. Erika S, same thing, you have a critical egg that is not refreshing. I'll help any of you that need it, just let me know ok?

Heidi, I received your email and I've posted your eggs on the Emergency Egg forum on Gaia. Erika S's blue egg hatched there really quickly when I posted it and it had less than half a day to live.
default_smile.png

Dynamic Duo, if you want help with your eggs, please post pics of them here, ok? I can't get them off of your scroll, I can only get them from your eggs or if you send me the code (second code on your "get code" page)

I am spending WAY too much time lately on dragons, lol!
default_laugh.png

added: Heidi can you either post here or send me your scroll link? SunQuest said that it is very helpful on the Emergency Eggs. thanks!

Ashley, I've posted your hatchlings to the Emergency Eggs thread on Gaia. They had less than a day to live, they will surely make it now.
default_smile.png

Heaven's Minis, I posted your eggs, they had less than a day to live, they should easily hatch now too.
default_smile.png

And Tango, I posted your egg on there too, though you still had just under 2 days, but no cracks yet.

Here's the page where they are all posted: Emergency Eggs If you get the time, please go click on some emergency eggs of others.
default_smile.png

And here is an egg of mine, no emergency but it's ready to hatch:

And a hatchling that needs more views and clicks

Thanks!

Wahoo, h2t99, your eggs hatched and you now have babies!!!! Please post your scroll on the other thread and we'll see if we can grow them up!

Latest posts

Back