Dragon ICU

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give whoever permission to walk my eggs as you desire. Atalaya's Scroll

This is the one in desperate need:

Thanks all! I will try to squeeze in time to check on it tomorrow afternoon and will abandon at that point if not hatched. I know it is close though so I'm hoping to find a little hatchling tomorrow instead of an almost cracked egg.

I wanted to bring this back to the first page, in case anyone needs help with their eggs or dragons. Please ask if you do! And I might as well post mine while I'm here.
default_smile.png
No emergencies here though, plenty of time. I AM excited to see what my first home-bred egg will hatch out.
default_wub.png

My other eggs:

And my hatchlings:

Last edited by a moderator:
Christy, if you would like me to post your eggs on the Emergeny Eggs on Gaia, I *need* to have your scroll link in order to do so. Actually, I need the addy to it, not just the link. I'd also need you give permission for me to walk, and for others to walk your eggs. Ok? If I don't have your scroll link and permission, my scroll could be burned.
default_new_shocked.gif
And the permission for others to walk is so that the others there can get your eggs out and get enough views to hatch.
default_smile.png

I've got to post these hatchlings again, they just aren't getting enough clicks and views, even being posted on Gaia; they are so close to the time they could mature and still don't have wings!
default_wacko.png

Christy, I put three of your eggs on the Emergency Eggs thread, they will surely hatch just fine now.
default_smile.png
The darker blue one currently has 3.6 days left so I couldn't put that one on there. I can put it on the Eggspam thread when I post mine though if you like.
default_smile.png

Might as well add the hatchlings and eggs I'm working on now:

Eggs

Hatchlings

Christy, I put three of your eggs on the Emergency Eggs thread, they will surely hatch just fine now.
default_smile.png
The darker blue one currently has 3.6 days left so I couldn't put that one on there. I can put it on the Eggspam thread when I post mine though if you like.
default_smile.png
Sure. Thanks. I just looked at my eggs and they have .84 days left and have only gotten like 200 views and hardly any clicks. Please HELP them.

Christy

Sure. Thanks. I just looked at my eggs and they have .84 days left and have only gotten like 200 views and hardly any clicks. Please HELP them.Christy

I'm working on it Christy! It's slow going. Finally got ONE crack opened up in each, but it's taking repeated postings to the Eggspam as well as a post on the Emergency eggs. If we don't get more help SOON from the Emergency Egg walkers I will repost them there.

anyone who sees this PLEASE click on each of these eggs!!!

Ok, let's see.....I've walked Tango's hatchling, Gini's four hatchlings, and Heidi's.
default_saludando.gif
And I got more eggs (what am I thinking? lol!) Here's my current crew:

Sure. Thanks. I just looked at my eggs and they have .84 days left and have only gotten like 200 views and hardly any clicks. Please HELP them.Christy

I'm working on it Christy! It's slow going. Finally got ONE crack opened up in each, but it's taking repeated postings to the Eggspam as well as a post on the Emergency eggs. If we don't get more help SOON from the Emergency Egg walkers I will repost them there.

anyone who sees this PLEASE click on each of these eggs!!!
Lori- Thanks. They all hatched.

Christy

Eeeepppp, my hatchling only has 2.8 days... And my new egg could use some clicks too.http://dragcave.net/user/percherongal

Walking permitted for anyone who wants to.

Thanks!
default_wink.png
I am walking yours now. One hatchling has less than 2 days, and the other needs more views as well. I will see how much I can help them on Gaia.

All, here is another link to a site that you can enter your dragons into. Just have to fill out the form at the bottom of the screen. There is an area for eggs, one for hatchlings, and one for emergencies. This site does get traffic, so placing your eggs there would help, and it is graphic intensive, so be cautious if you are on a slow line.

http://gwynevere.110mb.com/hatchform.php

Lori- Thanks. They all hatched. Christy

You are very welcome, Christy, I was glad to help!!
default_smile.png

Thanks for that link, Nila, I'm sure it will be very helpful for all of us to get more views on our eggs and hatchlings!
default_saludando.gif

Please help them!!!!

www.dragcave.net/user/dressagedude
Celtic Hill,

I have to have permission to walk your dragons. Please post here that you "give permission for us to walk and for others to walk" your dragons.

I know that time is VERY short on these eggs, but the rules are the rules and walkers can get their scrolls burned for not following the rules.

Thanks!

Celtic Hill,

I and some others (had to be others as counts were increasing quickly) worked on your eggs and got them hatched. Please watch them closely and post if you don't get them matured if they have 2 days left. It is better to have slightly more time than not enough, and .2 to .3 days is pushing it mighty close to not enough time.

Thanks to the others who helped with these eggs!

WOW, thanks to everyone! I am kind of new at this, so what do i have to do next?
You will have to get more views and clicks in the next 7 days for them to mature. But they won't fully mature until at least 3.5 days have passed. So, what I would do is post them where ever you can. But, be careful for the next 24 hours as too many views can kill your hatchlings. It will say that they are ill in the link to their page in your scroll. If they get ill, just hide them for the first 24 hours and that should help to correct the problem.

Please go to the emergency thread here and click on the eggs and hatchlings to give them your unique views and clicks. These people helped you, so you can help them
default_wink.png

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic...83&page=296

And after the first 24 hours, you could post your hatchlings here to get clicks and views:

http://gwynevere.110mb.com/daycareform.php (note: this sight doesn't require you to sign up! Just scroll to the bottom and put in your dragon cave user name and the hatchling or egg code in the boxes. But do click on some others so that they get help.)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic...9&page=3836 (note: this is the gaia site thread where it is non-emergency for eggs and hatchlings. Requires a free account, but posting here will definately get views and clicks. The thing is that you will want to post a couple of times per day as your post could quickly get 20 pages before the current post.)

If you do the above two sites, you should get more than enough views and clicks to hatch any eggs or hatchlings that you have.

EVERYONE, the above linked sites will help you also. Don't be afraid to use them.
default_wink.png
Just keep a close eye on eggs and hatchlings that are less than 1 day old as they get ill easier. If you catch it early, then you can hide the eggs or hatchlings which usually helps to correct the issue.

Latest posts

Back