Donkey Halters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
I see some donkeys with the fancy leather halters, are they just for donkeys? I can't find where to buy them, do you guys know? Thanks.

[SIZE=12pt]I don't know Marnie, but I would like to find out too.
default_yes.gif
: I think that I've seen a picture of one of Susan's, PaintedPromise, donkeys with one on. Did I Susan? I think Corinne said that she had one like it too... Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

HI. YOU CAN GET THE BEST MADE-FOR-DONKEYS LEATHER SHOW HALTERS, LEADS AND DRIVING HARNESSES FROM

B&D eNTERPRISES

623-465-7276

SHE IS HONEST ABD VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND GREAT TO WORK WITH.

GREAT QUALITY AND PRICES

I've seen alot of nice halters on donkeys so I know they make them and sell them someplaces. Do these people have a website? Thanks.

No one on here knows where to find the fancy leather donkey halters? What does everyone use, horse halters, like I've been doing so far? Does anyone know why the real donkey halters have a buckle in front of the nose, the nylon ones? I just can't figure that design out. I see these nice leather halters on donkeys on alot of sites, I guess I'll start emailing people so see where they get there nice halters from.

Latest posts

Back