Dog photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I just got these in the mail today!!!! These were taken while I was at a dog show in Louisville, KY in March! I am soooooooo happy with them!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

This was the group that I had at the show-Delilah, Mate-r, Moxie & Cash

groupcrop.jpg

Cash's portrait

Cash.jpg

And my most favourite from the shoot!! This one was pulled out of a group shot, but it was soooooo adorable that I picked it out! Mate-r at 3 months old

Mater.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them!

~kathryn

Gorgeous! Absolutely darling... I love dogs! those are beautiful photos, and you should be bursting with pride at that beautiful bevy of pooches!

Just precious!!! I can't get over how twin like Delilah and Moxie are. Mate-r is a doll baby!!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone! It was a rough weekend showing that weekend....so to finally see the finished photos, made it all worthwhile!
default_yes.gif

Just precious!!! I can't get over how twin like Delilah and Moxie are. Mate-r is a doll baby!!
default_wub.png
They do look very much alike. I enter the 2 in the brace class when I go to Nationals....now if I could only get them to move in unison when I am actually showing them, I think I'd be set! LOL They get in the ring and act like they've never done it before, and believe me, I practice like crazy at home for it!!!!!!
default_wacko.png
Delilah is slightly taller and longer, but they do look a lot alike.

Mate-r is the goofiest puppy ever! He is soo funny! Just have to convince him that it isn't the end of the world to gait properly on leash!
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back