dog crates

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winchester Farms

Reaction score
does anyone know of a place online or elsewhere that i could find a new or used dog crate. i knew they were expensive but had no idea that a new large dog crate would cost me over 150.
default_wacko.png
: thanks!!!

:saludando: I got my two at Walmart. I pretty sure they were about $80. My one dog is 80lbs. So I did get the largest they had. The brand name ig got was petmate pet porter. Hope this helps..

We got a Medium size one at wal-mart a few years ago for around $40. Wal-mart has them. Small size will run you around $25-$35. Medium around $40-$50. I think the larger ones are like $60-$80 when we were looking at them. Those are some rough wal-mart estimates. You can go to www.wal-mart.com and they should be on there.

If you go to actual pet stores like petco or something like that they will cost you a bit more.

Garage sales, just saw one big enough for a St Bernard yesterday.

I got one about the size for a say blue heeler to be in with room to spare for $5.00!!

The one that I saw yesterday was $70.00 but it was BIG I mean BIG. I think she said everything was going to be 1/2 price today. I see them alot.

Try Tractor Supply. I have picked up a few there quite cheap.

default_yes.gif
: When I was showing dogs we got a lot of our crates used at the airport. A lot of folks had no use for them after picking up their dogs and they got sold off cheap.

does anyone know of a place online or elsewhere that i could find a new or used dog crate. i knew they were expensive but had no idea that a new large dog crate would cost me over 150.
default_wacko.png
: thanks!!!

Where are you located? I might be able to help if you're within driving distance to SW Missouri.

Back