Does the toilet paper roll theory fit you???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is in the drawer of the sink... cat will tear it up other wise. I guess she's OCD

Definately an 'over' person.
default_yes.gif
: ..and a wadder....
default_wacko.png
:

I'm an over, will change it (at home) if it is the other way and a folder.

But I don't consider myself that type of person. Because I'm pretty laid back and easy going.

I'm a split personality!
default_rolleyes.gif
: I do a combo of wad AND fold! :lol:

BTW, I laughed until I had to "wipe" my eyes. After I posted earlier about my cat & the roll, I go in there and there she was with the roll all ripped up and all over the floor! She's an "over" too!

default_rolleyes.gif
: Frankly, I don't even pay attention to which way, or what method, etc........

My concern would be if we RAN OUT! :new_shocked:

MA

Well,......getting down to the ACTUAL flush of things,.........

I am the ONLY one who changes the roller thingy,...........I also have tried new and different things to reach the new roll that is 10 feet away from me,......my shoe,....my belt,......the toilet plunger,.....you name it!!!

And I am a tried and blue, true,........OVER & FOLDER!!!!! :aktion033:

I ALSO ,..change it if it is on wrong!,....LOL :lol:

What does it mean if you use moist, flushable wipes that come in a plastic dispenser?

And alternate between folding and wadding them up?

What does it mean if you use moist, flushable wipes that come in a plastic dispenser?

And alternate between folding and wadding them up?

If you put it on so the paper comes over the top of the roll,,,,,,,,you are an OCD type person who likes to be in control, runs a tight ship and uses a schedule often.

If you put the roll on so it comes from under the roll,,,,,,,,,you are more passive type person, easy going, and can roll with the punches.

So,,,,,,,,,,do you roll uner,,,,,,,,,,or over??????????????
Funny..had to go check my TP and it comes from under....I did it the other way but it looked odd..so I know I NEVER hang it over. As for the results...I am really not a passive person..I suppose I am easy going & I can roll with the punches...as long as they are not rolled at me
default_wink.png
: Teri

Over and a folder, and yes I'm OCD.
default_whistling.gif
:

But in my case I like it over because I grew up with a recessed wall holder in my bathroom and you can't get the dang toilet paper if it's rolled under! It piles up in the back of the holder with all the lint bunnies and gets disgusting.

Leia

What does it mean when you use moist, flushable wipes from a plastic dispenser?

And you alternate folding and wadding?

Latest posts

Back