Does the toilet paper roll theory fit you???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Just read an article about you can tell what type a person is by many things.

One of those things was, How you put the toilet paper roll on. :eek:

If you put it on so the paper comes over the top of the roll,,,,,,,,you are an OCD type person who likes to be in control, runs a tight ship and uses a schedule often.

If you put the roll on so it comes from under the roll,,,,,,,,,you are more passive type person, easy going, and can roll with the punches.

So,,,,,,,,,,do you roll uner,,,,,,,,,,or over??????????????

Well depends on if I have one of those roll hangy' things :bgrin if I do I am an over person....if I don't the roll sits on the back of the toilet
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

I go with the "graphic designers rule the world" approach:

With printed toilet paper, the design only shows if the tissue comes over the top. Therefore, that is the way it must be.

I am an easy-going, flaky, completely spontaneous, unscheduled artistic type, but I think everyone else should be organized and do things my way, LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never look to see which way it is! I am definately NOT the first type!!

I couldn't care less which way it comes off the roll it is just wonderful to have it there:),
default_smile.png
In my house I am the only one who replaces it when it is finished
default_wacko.png
:

Rori and I are roll sisters! :lol:

Rare if it's on the roller thing, it would be "over" if it is on one. But mostly the roll sits on the back of the toilet!

Or on the floor, across the room when the cats get a hold of it!

Caroline did it so what it meant if you never pay any attention to the direction and don't know how any of them are. I just wish someone besides me would put the roll on.

Over.

I take it off and put it back on if it is not dispensing properly. *LOL*

default_smile.png

Liz M.

"Under" for me.. ANd I think I'm that kinda person. But to me, it just seems that if you put it over, the paper comes flying off more easy. You waste more.. (My kids are the ones that always just pull away.) When You put it under, it seems less pulls off of the roll.. Just my thoughts.. not sure if it is true..

Over but not because I'm OCD. I have one cat who likes to play with TP, and doing the over thing, it seems harder for him to get to it. Dont' know why, but it does!

I couldn't care less. Honestly. I don't even care if gets ON the roller, as long as I can reach it from where I sit when I need it.

My ex husband was absolutely RABID about how the roll had to go on... the paper had to hang down closest to the wall, so that you pulled it off from underneath or else all heck broke loose. He once made me take the roll off and put it back on 10 times to "train me" the proper way to put it on.

One of the first things I did when he left me was put the TP on the "wrong way". I knew he had broke into my house while I was at work one night because the TP had been "fixed". lol.

I roll under ...

Basically right on. If you have met me or know me i am very laid back, not shy but just very laid back. I am deffently a control freak about some things, mostly the horses. I'm a bit of both, not sure i buy it though lol

LOL

I am an under person....definitely sounds like me
default_rolleyes.gif
:

but the funny thing about this, on a local radio station one morning, they were discussing the right & wrong way to put toilet paper on the roll!!! lmao...it was pretty funny!!!

Where did you see the article, just out of curiousity???

~kathryn

Guess I am both. Our rod holds two rolls. I usually put one on each way to please everyone.

:lol: maybe not to that exterme but i'm on over person. that is when I have to pee really bad and then find out that there is no toilet paper in the general area and have to come up with a clever way to get it out of the couburd thats way out of arms reach :lol: then i put it on the spinny thingy.

Over, definatley. It is hard for me to use someone else's bathroom with it under, without wanting to change it! :no: I never do, but want to like h*ll. God, that's bad, isn't it?!!!!
default_unsure.png
:

Well the real insight to your personality is whether or not your a "wadder" or a "folder".....
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I'm definately and "over" can't stand it the other way.....I'm a wadder too but I think that's in conflict! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back