does anyone have a front load washing machine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
l've never had this happen before but l know that it can and has to others...l put in a full load of clothes it went through it's cycle as usual the buzzer rang and the door light went of but when l went to open the door NO WAY. lt seems to be still locked won't budge l rewashed the stuff in there twice more hoping that would do it but nope not...l unplugged the machine altoghter and nothing the door is locked solid like in the middle of a wash. Anyway l can undo it myself by hand aside from a crowbar... :DOH!

Are you getting an error code? You can push specific buttons like the cancel and start button to reset. Do you have the instructions, they usually have trouble shooting instructions.

unplug the electric cord from the wall for 30 minutes, if it has the dials to turn, turn them when unplugged- to off. plug back in/ no shorter than 30 minutes. it should work. which front end do you have? My Neptunes are in the barn and my LG's are in the house. SO I have one with turn dials and the other is an electric type dial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks l got it fixed today....a hose was plugged with sticky horse crunchies probably from pockets l didn't clean out which built up over time. The guy said thats why the door was locked the switch didn't know anymore if it was full of water or not at the end of it's cycle so just stayed locked...

and in case my daughter finds this l hope she'll take note about this for in the future when she flings stuff in there without checking pockets and jean cuffs before going home.
default_biggrin.png

Glad it was a simple fix........so, now you want to share the blame with daughter??
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

Good luck -- my daughter has always refused such offers I've made.....RFLOL

Thanks l got it fixed today....a hose was plugged with sticky horse crunchies probably from pockets l didn't clean out which built up over time. The guy said thats why the door was locked the switch didn't know anymore if it was full of water or not at the end of it's cycle so just stayed locked...
Oh man that sucks that you had to pay someone to come out when it was just a clogged hose, but at least it is now fixed.

When we first bought this house, the dishwasher wouldn't work...we were busy unpacking, putting things away and my family was here to help (I say help loosely)...My husband and I went to our other house to pick up a load of things and I ended up just calling someone out to look at the dishwasher and left a check for my sister to pay the man. It wasn't plugged in...(the plug was behind the lazy susan and you couldn't see it)..that's all it was...and I had to pay a $75 trip fee for the guy to come out...not his fault, but boy was I mad as a hornet!

Latest posts

Back