Does anyone do their own sight...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frekles93

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I am having SO much trouble tring to get my pages linked to my home page with NO LUCK getting it done. The help pages are NO HELP at all..... can anyone help me?[/SIZE]

April

hi april

i make a ton of yahoo sites. to link them you have to put in the navigation bar. before you can do that every page must be saved and named.

go to

TOOLS

NAVIGATION BAR

then you pick the style of button you want or upload a custom button

then you pick the home page first

Then whatever page you want next

kay

[SIZE=14pt]I redid my home page and changed my buttons.... now I cant get them relinked. All may pages come up if I type them in Example... www.sweetacresminiatures.com/studs.html[/SIZE]

this comes up like it should but then I try to link and all I come up with is the button on another page!! oh and i use Geo Cities to get to the management.

April

Do you use the free version or the Pro? I had more problems with the free version. On the Pro (what I use), you save all your pages. Then I do a "text" (ie Sales), keep it highlighted, and hit link. The link box pops up and it allows you to choose what page you want to link to that text. Go to my pages and select one of the pages you've saved. Then preview it to double check!

[SIZE=14pt]I started out freebie but upgraded it to pro..... I do what you have said but am getting no where...[/SIZE]

I have all my pages saved.... then I go to the home page to work on it. High light my STUD button then go to links and then I have tried to do it several different ways.... url... my page... my file.... and just cant get it right...

April

i tried to go view your site but you havent published yet. I would go ahead and publish it. Sorry i thought you meant you use yahoo site builder. I do recommend it as its much easier to use and the cost is so low. I havent used the geocities builder in years

[SIZE=12pt]Forget about Yahoo - go to Freewebs - they are the easiest and the best! Clink on my link below - if interested.[/SIZE]

Lori

Latest posts

Back