Do you think a person who is writing a book

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of O'Reilly....did anyone hear him today. He was definitely on a roll.

Anyone "vetting" the moderator would have found what you did.....they would also have found out that she didn't bother to mention her book to the moderator board when she was being considered. That in itself is questionable to me.

Interesting that you point out that McCain could have rejected her. To do so would have just lent more of this ridiculous finger pointing to the whole thing. He's evidently willing to take his chances on all this last minute publicity insuring her neutrality tonight.

BTW I also liked Dennis Miller's idea.

BTW I also liked Dennis Miller's idea.
Dennis Miller also said she should lean across and spray Biden with pepper spray and then say "He pinched me under the table."
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Anyone "vetting" the moderator would have found what you did.....they would also have found out that she didn't bother to mention her book to the moderator board when she was being considered. That in itself is questionable to me.[/
default_blush.png
ah geez folks it just absolutely slipped my mind!
default_pinocchio.gif
......... Thought I had heard that today also - thank you for posting it.

Interesting that you point out that McCain could have rejected her. To do so would have just lent more of this ridiculous finger pointing to the whole thing
............ Exactly and McCain being the person that he is would not have asked her to step down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think her accepting the moderator job tells a lot about her lack of integrity. She should not have accepted IMO.

do not see after watching almost the entire debate how anyone could say the moderator showed any favoritism in any way shape or form
....... I agree, but she should still NOT have been the moderator.

I do not see after watching almost the entire debate how anyone could say the moderator showed any favoritism in any way shape or form
I did not see any either, but I still think, like Cathy, she should not have accepted the position.

I agree. Ifill did a great job with the questions she asked and she did seem to be unbiased. I still think she should have been excused or should have excused herself from the debate.

She did a fine job. All the (thank goodness!) publicity about her conflict of interest may have been a factor in how Ifill performed the task
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back