Do anyone use RidersRasp?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just order one, and the new ridersrasp was only $29.95

It said it was shipped out yesterday.. so will have to let you know, when it comes in.

The new RidersRasp Trail™ offers all the same great features as the Original RidersRasp™ but with permanent, Medium Coarse files at an economical price.

http://ridersrasp.com/products.htm

This sounds like it is just for rounding the hoof, not for trimming anything off.

So it would only be usefull for cracks etc.

I would love to hear others opinions
default_smile.png

Hi Rebel,

Thank you for sharing the link and that one seem more better.
default_smile.png

Let me know how it goes!..

God Bless!

I have one , but dont use it. It is very hard to use , and takes off too much at a time . I prefer to use the fine side of my rasp so I can really watch how much i take off. I dont let my horses hooves grow out too much before I rasp them, so for me I like the fine rasp. Its not as easy and smooth as it looks on the video , for me. maybe youll have better luck.

This sounds like it is just for rounding the hoof, not for trimming anything off.So it would only be usefull for cracks etc.

I would love to hear others opinions
default_smile.png

You are absolutely correct. Personally you couldn't give me one of these. It is just so much easier to do it with a regular rasp. You can not accurately tell the depth or angle of your rasp with something like this.

Simply put, it is something that is geared towards people who want to round off their barefoot horses between trims. However, I still don't like it. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back