Dixieland Show in Fletcher, North Carolina

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be a HUGE show!! 224 stalls booked so far, and I still have plenty of stalls left for anyone who wants to arrive at the last minute!! Just contact me on my cell for a reservation! (636-290-6258)

See you all next week in beautiful Fletcher!

Dixi

I'm so excited. I'm only showing on Saturday in two driving classes. Am. Country Pleasure and driving obstacle. It will be my gelding's first show other than a few fun local shows. I'm bringing along my three year old stallion too, but he won't be showing, much as it kills me not to. He has decided to hold on to one of his man parts which keeps me from showing him until he's gelded. This winter that should be taken care of so next year is his year. Can't wait to meet other forum members. I know I'll be in barn A unless something changes. Look for ...

NHF Dots Lil Cadbury "Toby" The one I'm showing.

IMG_10_0010_410.jpg

537910-R1-043-20_020-1.jpg

Southern Faith's Sound of Rain "Logan"

e304.jpg

253762084605_0_BG.jpg

Well Im staying home for this one, have 2 very pregnant mares, but Banker will be there for the R show. So look up Banker with Showtime and tell him "hi and to BEHAVE!!!" :DOH!

Does anybody know who the photographer will be?

One week to go!! I've got two of my three clipped and a new harness for my performance gelding.

I'm looking forward to seeing Catch in person. I've been a long time admirer of him(and I'm not usually an appy fan)

[SIZE=14pt]
default_yes.gif
1 week to go, and boy how time flies when you are trying to get ready and work too!! It sounds like it is going to be a ji-normous show with some heavy hitters there
default_drool5.gif
, so good luck everyone and have a safe and fun weekend!!!
default_luck.gif
default_firstprize.gif
[/SIZE]

Can't wait to meet up with some of my old buddies!!!
default_cheers.gif

th_dansende20paarden.gif

If anyone happens to be standing around with a camera and "Catch" just happens to be standing in front of you, we would be eternally grateful to see pictures!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

does anyone know what time classes will start on Friday?

we are thinking about driving up for the day to watch.

Classes start at 8a.m. all 3 days .

Dawn ~ what classes will Catch be in ... I'll have my camera , I'll try to get a few shots for ya .

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawn ~ what classes will Catch be in ... I'll have my camera , I'll try to get a few shots for ya .
Catch will be showing Friday the 4th, Class 55...Senior Stallions 32 - 34", Class 69...Multi Color Stallions & Geldings and on Sunday July 6th he will be showing in Class 243...Senior Stallions 32 - 34" and in Class 264, Multi Color Stallions and Geldings.

Thank you ever SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!
default_wub.png

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=12pt]
default_rolleyes.gif
Hey Hunterridge--The countdown is my job!!! HeHeHe!! Can't wait to see everyone again!![/SIZE]

We'll be there with 5 horses and are leaving out tomorrow morning. We should be stalled somewhere near Blue Blazes and New Brighton Stables. Make sure and stop by and say "hi!"

Jen- I will make sure and watch Banker, hopefully I can catch a few pictures for you! I'm sure he'll do great
default_smile.png

Steph G- Looking forward to seeing you again!!

Everybody drive safe and get ready for some fun!!

Macy

I'm in the process of packing right now!!! Leaving tomorrow with four, but only showing three. The fourth is going to be a buddy.

BTW - I might need to borrow some clippers from somebody. Mine gave out on me :DOH!

Macy - Looking forward to seeing you again too. Not doing liberty this time though LOL

Steph you are welcome to use our Oster clippers. We will be there about 1 or 2. We are getting everything ready now.

Can't wait to see evryone. Everyone have a safe trip!!

Thank you...Thank you...Thankyou

Poor pistol looks like a million hotwheeles cars ran over him
default_wacko.png
and I didn't even get to Dini.

See everybody tomorrow!

We'll be there with 5 horses and are leaving out tomorrow morning. We should be stalled somewhere near Blue Blazes and New Brighton Stables. Make sure and stop by and say "hi!"

Jen- I will make sure and watch Banker, hopefully I can catch a few pictures for you! I'm sure he'll do great
default_smile.png

Steph G- Looking forward to seeing you again!!

Everybody drive safe and get ready for some fun!!

Macy

Thanks Macy! Banker only shows on friday and Roger says the B sized horses show first so he is showing early. He grew just a little and is bumped up to the next class. In fact Roger may be showing Banker instead of Dale. They may be showing two horses in that same class. I would love pictures!
default_wub.png

Good luck everyone and have fun!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
THANKS DMHS & DIXI FOR A GREAT SHOW--AND WOW WHAT A TURN OUT!!!
default_aktion033.gif

PS-- MACY AND STEPH G IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU!!!

HUNTER RIDGE--THANKS FOR STICKING WITH MAGPIE! and MACY THANKS FOR WORKING WITH HER- YOUR HARD WORK PAYED OFF BIG FOR HER--SHE HAS BEEN BITTEN BY THE SHOW BUG!!!

CONGRATS ON EVERYONES WINS!!! DON"T FORGET TO GO TO THE PICTURE FORUM AND LOOK AT THE PICTURES THAT MADE IT IN TO THE ASHVILLE NEWSPAPER>>>>>There are some of Ferin, Macy, Jim Fraizer and several more!!! WOOHOO!!!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back