Devasting Weather

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bev66

Reaction score
Lets all remember to keep those who have suffered loss due to these destructive storms and flooding in our prayers... I reminded my family as bad as we are suffering from the drought here in Texas at least we are not having our homes flooded or blown away in the devasting tornados. As I sit here watching the tornados that are moving across Oklahoma this afternoon its hard not to shed a tear .I know they say there is a reason for everything that happens but this is just too much.... So please remember these families who are living this nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had tornados within 18 miles of us. Got wind damage,and more tree damage, but we are okay. There is a 15 month old baby that is missing, that is about 2 hours from us. Their house took a direct hit. I just can't imagine what the parents are going thru. I am very grateful to still have my home, and everyone I love is okay...Oklahoma can not take anymore tornados..Prayers for the ones who lost their loved ones and their homes. On another note, A man came out of his storm cellar to find a full size horse in his pool. He does not have any horses! Nor does he know who the horse belongs to...Crazy Weather!

Theresa, that big horse belongs to Rita Jenkins. I want to know how they got him out.

Latest posts

Back