Derby Classic Miniature Horse Sale - TODAY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There certainly were some good horses there...and some really good deals considering how nice the quality was. We sent several for Vermilyea Farms and brought several back that didn't meet Bill's reserve...but I was happy to see most of them come home...ha ha. Bill also bought a super young pinto mare from MCC and went partners on the high selling mare...Sunbeam. Will be glad to see her get home! I know I was unprepared for these prices or I would have been doing some buying myself....even though I am getting out of the horse business...LOL! Does anyone know who bought Roys Toy Snippets Juliet. I couldn't get through on the phone to get a bid on her. We raised her and I would have loved to have her for my daughter to show. Just wanna know she went to someone who will be good to her. If anyone knows, please drop me a note and let me know...thanks!

Congrats on your purchase Mr. Cherry. You are right that it is hard NOT to buy some when you know what good deals are to be had.

Thanks everyone...

Bobbi Kay

John,

I will be looking forward to seeing your Majestic baby clipped out. Congrats on your purchase of this mare and others.

Hope to see you soon, perhaps at SA. I don't get out to show much these days do not know where the time goes and I have a "barn full" of stunning little horses. I need three of me:)

Latest posts

Back