Deepest sympathies go out to a dear friend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Our thoughts go out to Renee (aka "Lavern") and her family at this terrible time, and we are wishing her a speedy recovery. We hope we can erradicate this terrible affliction out in our lifetime!

poor.jpg

Don't let this happen to you!! There is no cure !! Prevention (not waiting until the end of the year) is the only measure possible at this time!! In the event she succumbs to this dreaded disease, please do not send flowers.

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha!!

default_laugh.png
LOL to funny. I was expecting to see blood and other 'icky' things, but this is even worse
default_wink.png
default_new_shocked.gif
. I thought i had it bad
default_new_shocked.gif

I'm just joking- i actually enjoy the paperwork, well for the most part its not to bad. I just sent in 4 transfers, two registrations, late stallion report, two memberships, renewel for MHW magizine and i'm sure atleast one thing will get sent back that was done incorrectly.

Thanks for the laugh
default_saludando.gif

I think most of us could use a good laugh right now. Thanks!!! I fell hook, line and sinker!
default_yes.gif

default_gaah.gif

memberships, registrations, stallion reports, nominations on & on & on

and of course the dreaded taxes

It looks like all of us this time of year
Oh that jsut stressed me out :DOH!

Membership si so expensive and now youth ened a youthand a full membership to won a horse!
default_unsure.png
default_sad.png

Phew!!!!
default_biggrin.png
I'm happy this was funny and not sad
default_yes.gif

Her office is decorated very much like my own. That "a file cabinet exploded" motif
default_rolleyes.gif

I feel it too; I finally in December got finished printing off the 350 pictures needed for AMHA and AMHR - between registering new foals, brining horses up to permanent and transfers
default_new_shocked.gif

Now I "almost" have my stallion reports done, I have them filled, out I just have to fill in the registration numbers.....then it's on the futurity.

My new years resolution (though I take tons of pictures of the foals) is to print that foals registration pictures off and paperclip them together within the first week, it's just overload when trying to print off pictures at the end of the year, even if you have the pictures taken.

I was good until they put in this part about sending PHOTOS!!! That means going out and trying to scrape up a relatively clean horse to try to get pictures of and also an ASSISTANT!!! Hard to get the shots you need on your own and when you leave it till too late in the year it is dark by the time anyone else gets home to help you. I made a vow to myself to think ahead this year and get the photos in the summer when it is easier. HA! Like that will happen!!!

OMG The Photos
default_new_shocked.gif
...i completely forgot to send the photos for the shetland gelding :DOH! :DOH!

Well thanks for the reminder, im sure i will be hearing from ASPC shortly lol
default_laugh.png

I can relate to that!!
default_smile.png

I finally in December got finished printing off the 350 pictures needed for AMHA and AMHR
FYI, AMHA will accept photos by email. I registered all of my 2007 foals that way and have been doing transfers the same. Saves me tons of $$$ on printer ink and paper too, especially when my printer screws up!
default_rolleyes.gif

Oh dear, I have this dreaded disease too!! Best wishes to Laverne and hope for a speedy recovery!

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
I'm glad this was funny and not sad! Thanks I needed that! For me the worst paperwork is getting things ready for taxes......because I'm such a procrastinator!
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back