Decision made

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAZY J MINIS

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I asked about breeding a foundered mare, well I made my decision not to breed her. I have other mares if I want to breed and she is doing great and I don't want to mess her up. I have to tell you she is a hoot, they have been in the barn for 10 days because of weather. When I turned her out she took off bucking rearing and running just like the babies,so funny and so happy nothing could replace that feeling of watching her play.

default_smile.png

She sounds like the perfect girl to babysit the foals after they're weaned!

A few weeks ago I asked about breeding a foundered mare, well I made my decision not to breed her. I have other mares if I want to breed and she is doing great and I don't want to mess her up. I have to tell you she is a hoot, they have been in the barn for 10 days because of weather. When I turned her out she took off bucking rearing and running just like the babies,so funny and so happy nothing could replace that feeling of watching her play.
This makes me like you a lot
default_smile.png
That you are caring for her and loving her even though she's not "perfect".

My pinto mare was foundered when we bought her (smart of me, huh?)... we've had ups and downs but have managed to keep her from a repeat and have even been able to ride her on trial rides. We are very careful of her. She's pretty special... one thing that has really helped is Biotin Plus. She had sinking in both front feet and her soles weren't thick to begin with. The biotin seems to really help.

Latest posts

Back