Debi at Sevenacres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil

Reaction score
:no:
default_crybaby.gif
:

I just am at a loss for words.....

how much more can a person take....

I THINK DEBI NEEDS LOTS AND LOTS OF PRAYERS...PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF MINUTES PLEASE ASK OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN TO LIFT THIS DARK CLOUD FROM DEBI...

I tried to get into the message board to see if I could find out what has happened but I get a error mesage and a blank page.

Debi, please know I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Dogs attacked and killed Precious, her fallow deer. Unfortunatly 2 of the dogs were 5 mo. old wire terriors of hers that had gotten loose and joined the others. Also 2 mares lost their foals. She thinks She has a rhino infection and is inoculating. Belle is having major problems and is not doing good. She also said She is selling the farm and relocating after foaling season. Too many memories there. She really needs our good thoughts and prayers now.
default_wub.png
:

default_pray.gif
: Prayers are there. So sorry for the loss. May God continue to give you the strength to get through this terrible time.

God bless,

Joan

[SIZE=18pt]My thoughts and prayers are with her at this time. I'm so sorry for her losses. I can't begin to imagine what she's going through. Dear lord please help Debbie in her hours of need.[/SIZE]

Christy and family

Oh No,,, why do some people just have bad stuff happen and happen and happen again??? And it is people that certainly don't deserve any of it. I am so sorry Debi. I think I would relocate also. I am sorry.

I am at a loss for words.....How much can one person take.....We are soo very sorry.. :no:

:no: Oh no...what more can one take?! Debi, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, your horses, and your future. (((((HUGS)))))

THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR LOSS
default_pray.gif
:

Debi when you are feeling up to it, please email me, I have a few questions on your fallow deer. :new_shocked:

Debi I wish I had words to say. you have been thru so much and your strength is inspiring. You are in my thoughts

Oh Debi, my heart just breaks for you and I can't blame you one bit for calling it quits. I'm sending my best love and support for you all.

She isn't calling it quits, just moving the farm elsewhere. I think its a very positive attitude.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
How sad. :no: My heart goes out to her! Sending warm thoughts and hugs her way.

Debi, I am so sorry you are going through this terrible time. I hope and pray that things move in a positive direction for you.

Robin

Debi,

I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this. I think you are making a wise decision to relocate - sometimes the memories are so painful that you need to remove yourself from that place.

Hugs and prayers for you as you deal with all of these hurtful things.

Latest posts

Back