Dear Missy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
My Speciality is fun National pictures or any show pictures . Quantity Not Quality I just push the button on the camera. But, I am sitting on years of fun pictures and so many pictures of stall decorations. I know that people think I am nuts, but people gets so stressed out and tired, some times they don't take the time to take the pictures at the shows. I have this program on this Mac that if I put them up I can tell it to let anyone down load their own pictures if they want, but I have never know what to do with it and if everyone would want their pictures up.

In the middle of the winter I just punch a button and pick the song "Tulsa Time" and I am back in Oklahoma. Some times I change the song to "Your the reason God Made Oklahoma".

May be I have some pictures people would want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey LaVern!

Yes you are clicker happy little shutterbug
default_biggrin.png
I'd love to see what candids you have of us from past Nationals but I'd also like to see what you got of us on your 2009 B-day aka Liberty aka Canadian wine fest night. Hmmm... Do you remember the tour of the watering hole? A couple of those pics might be sideways
default_cheers.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Ah, Shoot Lisa, there goes my credibility as a photographer and a gentlewoman. I hope that if I behave myself for the next ten years I will have redeemed myself, but when I hit 70, before those Liberty Horses come out that wheelchair had better have a brake on it. Wheeeeeee Doggies

LaVern,

I can go onto the Area III website and post the information. We are still working on new pages for the website. We also have a small forum so I will post the info on there for the folks who are not on this one. I think that it is a great idea! And, I would love to have some of the pix of our members to add to the forum for existing and upcoming pages. You can go to our area website and email me personally from there as I don't know if they will let me post my email address directly here. I don't want to break any rule??? But, absolutely let's move forward with the pix. Thanks Missy
default_saludando.gif

Back