dates for AMHR Nationals 2010????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilac Lane Farm

Reaction score
Does anyone know the dates for the AMHR 2010 Nationals are????? We are planning our wedding in September and do not want the dates to conflict.

Thanks

default_wub.png
Heidi

I am only guessing but I would assume the 9th to the 19th just like this year. Boy!! I must say you guys have your priorites right!
default_new_rofl.gif
Sorry, just kidding, Congratulations!
default_smile.png

Dates will be announced at Convention the first week in November.

I am only guessing but I would assume the 9th to the 19th just like this year. Boy!! I must say you guys have your priorites right!
default_new_rofl.gif
Sorry, just kidding, Congratulations!
default_smile.png
Hey, I planned my wedding around show season.... My hubby knows if it's between him or the horses to start packin!! hahahaha Fortunately, he loves them too.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

yep you got it!!! Nationals first!!! We have been shacking (living in sin) up for 3 years now and one baby later, the horses first.LOL

I want to get married in August because there are no horse shows or cow shows. He wants October but no one to take care of the farm that month. So we are going to get married on a cruise, with our family. I feel like the clock is ticking to get married
default_impatient.jpg
with one baby here and wanting another one soon.

Heidi

We ran away to Vegas to get married. That's after living in sin for almost 9 years and 1 child later.
default_biggrin.png
Congrats again, the cruise sounds wonderful. Best wishes to you.

Does anyone know the dates for the AMHR 2010 Nationals are????? We are planning our wedding in September and do not want the dates to conflict.

Thanks

default_wub.png
Heidi
I had remembered seeing this thread when it was first posted but never opened it since I didnt know the answer but I just searched for it and laughed out loud at the reason you wanted to know because that is precisely why I searched for the topic LOL. I just got engaged and we want late August or early September and I told my fiancee I would have to see when Nationals was
default_laugh.png
. It will be my first one and we have been planning on going for a long time!

Hey, if I were getting married again I would have to make the same decisions!!! LOL Yep, the priorities are right!

Usually they start right after Labor Day weekend....... Sounds like to be SURE, you'll need to wait til after the meeting and the dates are formally released, LOL

My Fiance and I are waiting to set a date as well until the 2010 show schedule comes out.

A mutual decision.

Its a good thing I like the horses or she would be out on her tush.

Wait for a horse show...... what kind of a person does that.

Or so BOTH of our family's are asking.

LOL

Thank you!!!! everyone
default_wub.png

We are getting married in the next 2 months and then going on a cruise with family and doing it all over again on the beach
default_risa8.gif

I want all of it done before nationals. It was very hard not to go this year because we had our baby Sept 6th. Not good to be driving all the way to Tulsa from NY with a new born. I do have the dates blocked out on my calendar for 2010
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

It is great to hear everyone post about their wedding plans, so I know it isnt just me with the right priorities
default_new_shocked.gif

Heidi

Good Morning,

IF the AMHR Nationals is the same time frame as this year, here's what the 2010 dates would be:

2010 Dates would be.....Wednesday, September 8th to Saturday, September 18, 2010.

The 2009 dates were: Wednesday, Septemnber 9th to Saturday, September 19th.

Karen

Latest posts

Back