Darke County Fair in Greenville, Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afoulk

Reaction score
Numbers at the fair were really up this year. This is a very inexpensive show to go to and the paybacks are good. Driving classes were held on Friday and we just finished them up before the rain hit. Saturday for the halter classes it was sunny and cool. Great for showing horses.

The barns were full and there was alot fun, friends and great fellowship going on. Class sizes were good. I do believe the Classic Shetland division was really up in numbers.

Always have a great time at this show.

Arlene

Arlene glad that the numbers were up at this show and everyone had a great time. I want to say Congratultions to you and Diane and John Taylor for there over stallion winning a Grand and Reserve Grand and there filly taking Reserve grand under both judges. Congratulations to Rita Noble for one stake class win with Radiant driving his first year out. Congratulations to all that were at this show.

Congratulations, we were there only a few minutes Friday morning to pick up a gelding as I had to be back in time for work, but the show looked like a lot of fun and I think we will have to bring some horses with next year...

I just posted on Facebook to thank Christine Deeter for all her hard work at keeping things running smooth..it was a big show this year, my grand-daughter and niece really had a good time showing Twister (gelding)....

They are already looking forward to next year!!
default_biggrin.png

The show was great! Congrats to the show personel, excellent job.

I love the shows where you get to talk to the folks that have been in the business for years. Lots of good advice and love their stories of the "Old Days".

Thanks Frannie, our Boy
default_wub.png
and Girl
default_wub.png
have had a fantastic year.

We're off to Nationals next week, needless to say we're very excited.

Latest posts

Back