Dark Shadows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pandora

Reaction score
So how many of you watched Dark Shadows when it was on way back when or watch it now on DVD? It was on before I was born, but I love watching it on DVD. Just got thru the 1795 storyline where we find out how Barnabus became a vampire.

I was a major fan, rushed home from junior high school to watch it faithfully.

I remember one time I was so sick with tonsillitis, had a 104 temp, couldn't keep my eyes open so I laid there on the couch holding my eyes open.

This was back in the dark ages before things like VCRs.
default_wink.png
:

It's on DVD? Oh, gotta have it!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Oh Jody! You and I date back to the same era
default_unsure.png
: :new_shocked: - I too rushed home from Jr to watch Dark Shadows - and if it is on DVD you betcha, I better get a set. :aktion033:

Stac

Yep it is Now they start where Barnabu first appears but they give a recap as to what happened before then. There's 40 eps on each set. Starts with B&W then turns to color later on. They are alot of fun to watch.

They are pricey but you can always join Netflix. That's how I watch them :aktion033:

If I remember right, it was filmed at Lockwood-Matthews Mansion in Norwalk, CT - in my senior year of high school we were doing restoration work on the old shutters there for credit (another class restored the staircase) and got a tour of the basement where the bowling alley was and in the attics that have no fire escapes so they are not open to the general public.

Great place to film anything! Loved the show, too!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back