Daphne's new foal pix

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cimarron

Reaction score
236224720.jpg

Here is pix of our new colt born last nite!

Introducing Cimarron's I'm Incognito 2!

236224718.jpg

We are so excited and proud. Thanks to Fran and Brian of FNB farm for a wonderful job foaling Daphne out for us!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a very suspenseful birth!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad everything turned out great!!! I love the name! And he is a doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Congratulations, he sure is a handsome little guy!!!!

Congratulations on a successful birth!! I watched last night before bed in suspense, after, it was hard to wind down and get to sleep! He looks like a cutie! Congratulations again! :aktion033:

:aktion033: Congratuations on your new boy he's beautiful. l watched last night before bed and was so worried and can just imagine the tension that was going on in that stall...hope moms feeling better today.

Congrats! I caught most of the foaling last night and was impressed with team FNB and glas you left the cam on. Beautiful baby!

What a wnderful gift! Almost a miracle?

Doesn't it give you the foal fever!

Missed the hugging and kissinf nosaes.

Congrats

Bonnie

NICE baby! :aktion033: Congratulations....
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I didn't see it on the cam either so congratulations for a beautifully marked colt.

Joyce

what a little angel. I can't wait to see the little sprout up and dry and kicking up his heels.

*sigh*

Doesn't it give you the foal fever!
what DOESN'T give me foal fever these days?

*must resist... repeat to myself "you rescue, you do not breed. You rescue, you do not breed"*

Latest posts

Back