Dancing With The Stars Tour - Coming to Orlando...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! :aktion033:

Hubby called me on his way home to from work tonight and asked me "what's for supper", like always, LOL. I told him I had chicken thawing, it'd be ready around 7pm or so. He asked if I started cooking yet, and I told him not yet...horsey's din-din comes first, LOL.
default_wink.png
: But, would get it started as soon as I finished with the horses. He said to skip it so long as it wasn't started yet, and to meet him in town at the local diner for supper. When I got there, he already had a table for us and handed me a menu as I sat down. As I thumbed through TWO TICKETS TO DANCING WITH THE STARS fell out! :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

I didn't really see what they were at first, it took me a glance or two to realize what they were.
default_unsure.png
:

Then when it hit me, I was like. OH MY GOSH!!!! :aktion033: :risa8: :new_multi: :488: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

WE ARE GOING TO SEE The Dancing with the Stars Tour NEXT MONTH! WOOHOOO!!! :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

:538:
default_cheekkiss.gif
: I WUV's M'HUBBY!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

:saludando: Thanks for letting me SHOUT M'JOY!
default_wub.png
:

Here is a link to their website: http://dancingwiththestars.aeglive.com/

I'm so excited.. :risa8: :new_multi: :cheeky-smiley-006:

Oh gosh.....
default_unsure.png
: what am I gonna wear???
default_unsure.png
:

Oh what FUN!!!! Hubby sure is a sweetie!!
default_yes.gif
: Say "hello" to Apollo and Juliann for me please?!! Lucky YOU!

Thanks so much for the kudos ya'll.
default_wub.png
: I've never been to anything like this before, so am very excited.
default_yes.gif
:

Cheyenne, I'm not sure of Apollo and Jullianne are part of the traveling tour, but if they show, I'll be sure to holler out a :saludando: "HOWDOO" for ya.
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back