Your AMHR Nationals entries?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Now that entries are done (well, basically...Monday is deadline), who will you be taking to the AMHR Nationals?? What classes will they be in?

Here are our entries. (Originally, we were taking our 2 geldings Jet and Gotcha as well, but money is extremely tight this year and we decided at the last minute to scratch them from our entries, which was a little upsetting as we really wanted to show these 2 boys this year!!
default_sad.png
)

Vista del Valle's Uno Confiado (aka "Khan") will be with Sugar Lake Training Center being shown by Corey Hatfield in Model Stallions Over, 2 Yr Old Stallions Over and 2 yr old Futurity Stallions/Geldings Over and I will take him in Amateur Jr. Stallions Over.

Strasslein LVL Charlie's Rosa Bella (aka "Bella") will be coming to Nationals with her dam Star Strucks Gold's First Kiss ("kiss") being delivered by Lisa Strassle/Strasslein Stables and will be shown in Mare Foal Over, Futurity Mare Foal Over and Stallion Sweepstakes Over by Syndi Kanzler!

I have not yet seen my new mare/filly in person yet, so this is very exciting!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I will be there, but Deb will be staying home this year.
default_sad.png
Bella and Kiss will be stalled with Showtime Equine Training Center, so look for me there. Khan will of course be with Sugar Lake.
default_yes.gif
Hope to meet more of you this year! Always fun to meet new people at the shows!
default_yes.gif

Khan, Kiss and Bella will then be coming home to Florida after the show!!
default_thumbup.gif

Khan2011show.jpg

101_0179 (1).jpg

101_0183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We only have two going but I am very excited about them.

First is our 2 year old stallion, RHA Splash Of Curry, co owned with Cheryl Powell. He will be in Amateur Jr Stallions Over, Model stallions over and 2 year old stallions 35 - 37.

IMG0786-X2.jpg

And our Sr Mare, Unos Carolina Showgirl Of LTF, co owned with Cheryl & Heather Powell. She will be in Youth Mares over with Colbie Coleman in 7& under and with Casey Waxler in youth 8 - 12, Futurity Mares 3 year old, Amateur Sr Mares Over, Model mares over, Sr Mares 34 - 36, and Solid color mares over.

showgirl.jpg

hey Linda

I am taken 1 but my dear friend Kathey is taken like 6 out so we will have a trailer full. It is just me and her coming out then Robby and Hunter will be flying out so he can show Brandy's mare in the 7 and under and then showing a mare for Donna in the overs in youth 7 and under...

Here is my love

Winning Steaks Magic Allure

185642_10150100231387749_526187748_6371092_4075981_n.jpg

Karen...Our 2 boys will be in the same classes! I have always loved your boy...wanted him when he was just a weanling, but you snatched him up before I did...lol
default_wink.png
He has grown up very nice!
default_wub.png

We are taking two yearling stud colts, we will show amateur and then 1 in 30 & under yearling stallions and own, bred, and shown, then the other colt in amateur, get of Sire, and then yearling stallions 30-32. Very excited for nationals to get here. We are staying in a stall for the week, lots to bring along to make our stall comfy!!!

Barb

Here's who I'm taking:

Thousand Oaks Yashicas Monet (Monet):

WR1-Monet1.jpg

Little Kings Brumby Buck (Brumby):

WR-Brumby-2008-World-Drivin.jpg

ERL Voltaire For The Record (Wrecker):

WR1-Wrecker.jpg

Peakview Brumbys Unbelievable (Ellie):

Ellie1_small.jpg

and...Buckeye WCF Image Of Fame (Image):

Valscolt639-1-1.jpg

Everyone, except Ellie, will be stalled with Lyn Yung. Ellie will be with Ed Sisk. I'll there starting on the first Sat afternoon, some come by and visit. Oh..you can see my 'surprise' there, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a few going this year too!

This is Flyin G Pharaohs Perfection, who will show in his weanling stallion class, multi-color, and he will also be going in produce of dam with his full brother. He might also go in get of sire...we'll see. I am also considering taking him in owned/bred/exhibited and ammy jr stallions. We want to see how he handles things before we decide for sure. He is co-owned with Lisa Pichler at Gallery Originals Miniatures.

283019_10150334313376788_682786787_10242298_6737533_n.jpg

Next is Ericas Rock My World, a 2 year old stallion who will shown in ammy jr. stallions, futurity, open 2 yr old stallions, model stallions, solid color, and possibly liberty. Rocks is co-owned with Spirit Thunder Miniatures.

251150_10150289288621788_682786787_9835669_659694_n.jpg

And last (but not least!) is Flyin Gs Viva Las Vegas (aka Elvis). He will be showing in halter, single pleasure roadster, and versatility in youth, ammy and open. Oh, and I believe he will be in liberty as well. Elvis is also co-owned with Lisa Pichler at Gallery Originals Miniatures.

149663_10150097848936788_682786787_7942518_4351140_n.jpg

We will be stalled with Gallery Originals Miniatures...last year we were in the barn closest to RV parking...feel free to stop by and say Hi!

Tracy

My beautiful and beloved mare McCarthy's Lonesome Dove will be at Nationals again this year. I have to write an exam on the Wednesday so I won't be able to be there, but I have to thank my good friend Denise for finishing off the year with Dove and taking her to Nationals on my behalf. Dove will be showing in Youth Junior mare, Futurity mare, Open mare, and Produce of Dam. I'm going to be glued to the computer when she shows!!

BrooklinSpringFair201100020a.jpg
BrooklinSpringFair201100032.jpg

No matter how she does, I'll be proud of my girl. She's had a great year so far and it hard not to love her to bits! She gives the best kisses in the barn and I can't wait for her to come home!
default_wub.png
I am so blessed that I can call Dove mine. The McCarthy's make a great horse and I'm so thankful I was able to buy the perfect filly last year from them!!

We are taking 9 of our horses.
default_new_shocked.gif

First up is Martin's Mardi Gras Tango in May - Sr Over Mare, Open and Ammy.

In training with Belinda Bagby.

DSC_7227.jpg

Next up is Wall Street Rock E Mr. Mitz - Sr. Over Gelding, Youth and Ammy and Pleasure Driving Youth, Ammy, Open

In training with Ryan Kilow. Mr. Mitz just won the Ohio State Fair Pleaasure Driving Stakes!!
default_aktion033.gif

Wall-Street-Rock-E-Mr-Mitz.gif

Strass Country Red E CallMeLonesome - Jr. Over Gelding, Open, Youth and Ammy

Co-owned and in training with Belinda Bagby

Lonesome_2010.jpg

Wall Street Betty Boop's Billy Ed - aka "The Chariot Pony"

Edweirdo_2010.jpg

The other 5 are weanlings: 1 Under Stallion, 2 Over Stallions, 1 Under Mare, 1 Over Mare

Plus we will be delivering "Bella" to Linda and Deb and "Win E" to another Deb.
default_wub.png
Fun Times!

I think I counted 18....will see how the weanlings wean out before I decide on if they all go or not...

My entries are enough to make my head just spin looking at it on paper, having to haul the little trailer as well as gooseneck......sure it's going to be busy, busy, busy in Tulsa. And this 110+ degree HEAT...ugh....really really putting a damper on my conditioning at the moment, as well as weanling the babies.

Having trouble getting pictures to attach, so I'm just listing...

Erica's Rockn' In The Free World - Two year old colt 33-35 and futurity two year old over stallions

Erica's Rip Ride and RockIt - yearling colt 34-36 over, futurity yearling colt over w/Mike Hlavatovic, ammy jr stallions over

Erica's Pharaohs Hasani - yearling colt over, futurity yearling stallions over, owned and bred by stallions over, produce of dam, get of sire

Erica's Taking My Turn - youth 8-12 sr gelding, aged gelding 34-36, futurity over, super g over

Erica's Shez Got The Look - youth 8-12, ammy jr mares under, owned/bred mares under, futurity yearling mares under w/Mike Hlavatovic, yearling mares 30" under w/Mike Hlavatovic

Erica's Knock U Out - youth 8-12, ammy sr gelding under, owned/bred gelding under, futurity under, super g under, aged under gelding

Erica's Pharaohs Bahiti - youth 8-12, ammy jr mare over, owned/bred by mare over, futurity yearling over mare, yearling 34-36 over mare, get of sire

ERica's Can't Take My Eyes Off You - ammy jr stallions, futurity two year old stallions under, two year old under 31" stallions

ERica's PHaraohs Kemosiri - youth 8-12, ammy jr gelding over, futurity yearling over, yearling 32-34 over gelding, owned/bred by gelding over, get of sire

Erica's Tiny Trotter of WallSTreet - ammy sr stallions over, sr stallions over

ERica's Jesse James of WallStreet - youth 8-12, ammy sr geldings over, aged sr geldings 36-38 over

Cross Country Miss Amy - youth 7 under, youth 8-12, ammy sr mare under

Wall STreet Illusions Ballerina - youth 8-12, ammy sr mare over, broodmare over, mare/foal

Erica's Pharaohs Ramesses - futurity stallions under, stallion foal 28 under

Erica's Pharaohs Nassor - futurity stallions under, stallion foal 28-30

Erica's Pharaohs Gabir - futurity stallions over, stallion foal over

Erica's Pharaohs Aziza - futurity mare under weanling, mare foal under

ERica's Shez So Prett E - futurity weanling mare over, mare foal over

get of sire - D&S A Pharaohs Fortune

produce of dam - Wall Street Admirals Glory

sheba.jpg

LindaL-

So you're the one that got Kiss! We have her full brother McCarthy's / Star Strucks Golden Opportunity. Bella is very pretty!

Linda, both Bella and Khan are gorgeous, but you know Bella is my favorite! I can't wait to watch her class online. She's my pick foal of the year!
default_aktion033.gif

Now that entries are done (well, basically...Monday is deadline), who will you be taking to the AMHR Nationals?? What classes will they be in?

Here are our entries. (Originally, we were taking our 2 geldings Jet and Gotcha as well, but money is extremely tight this year and we decided at the last minute to scratch them from our entries, which was a little upsetting as we really wanted to show these 2 boys this year!!
default_sad.png
)

Vista del Valle's Uno Confiado (aka "Khan") will be with Sugar Lake Training Center being shown by Corey Hatfield in Model Stallions Over, 2 Yr Old Stallions Over and 2 yr old Futurity Stallions/Geldings Over and I will take him in Amateur Jr. Stallions Over.

Strasslein LVL Charlie's Rosa Bella (aka "Bella") will be coming to Nationals with her dam Star Strucks Gold's First Kiss ("kiss") being delivered by Lisa Strassle/Strasslein Stables and will be shown in Mare Foal Over, Futurity Mare Foal Over and Stallion Sweepstakes Over by Syndi Kanzler!

I have not yet seen my new mare/filly in person yet, so this is very exciting!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I will be there, but Deb will be staying home this year.
default_sad.png
Bella and Kiss will be stalled with Showtime Equine Training Center, so look for me there. Khan will of course be with Sugar Lake.
default_yes.gif
Hope to meet more of you this year! Always fun to meet new people at the shows!
default_yes.gif

Khan, Kiss and Bella will then be coming home to Florida after the show!!
default_thumbup.gif
Karen, All I can say is
default_drool5.gif
Both are GORGEOUS!

We only have two going but I am very excited about them.

First is our 2 year old stallion, RHA Splash Of Curry, co owned with Cheryl Powell. He will be in Amateur Jr Stallions Over, Model stallions over and 2 year old stallions 35 - 37.

View attachment 2358

And our Sr Mare, Unos Carolina Showgirl Of LTF, co owned with Cheryl & Heather Powell. She will be in Youth Mares over with Colbie Coleman in 7& under and with Casey Waxler in youth 8 - 12, Futurity Mares 3 year old, Amateur Sr Mares Over, Model mares over, Sr Mares 34 - 36, and Solid color mares over.

View attachment 2359
Good luck to everyone!

This will be my first Nationals.

I am taking two:

Firewaters Booya

Horses2011-69-Copy-300x200.jpg

Winsome Believes In The Best

Horses2011-19-300x225.jpg

Thank you Linda and Parmela, we love the shetlands and Tyler is our miracle horse, we can't wait to see how he does with Samantha in amateur and James Walsh of RHA Training in Open. We will have to track each other down Linda.

Oh Parmela, saw you girl today, she is gettin quite round.

Oh Lord... she's got 8.5 months to go!

Thank you Linda and Parmela, we love the shetlands and Tyler is our miracle horse, we can't wait to see how he does with Samantha in amateur and James Walsh of RHA Training in Open. We will have to track each other down Linda.

Oh Parmela, saw you girl today, she is gettin quite round.

Only one for me, my WCP Over 34-36" gelding JEM Canadian Sunrise. Only one I could afford to take...
default_sad.png
But at least I'm GOING!

Will the show be streamed live online?? For those of us not lucky enough to attend
sad.gif

Latest posts

Back