Damage Control

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossbuck Farms

Reaction score
I've been away because of my dad. I also have some really good forum friend who will attest I'm not mean, actually rather mad this happened.

What happened:

First off I run a 4-H and I drive a school bus. I also do ponies and petting zoo for a living. I really like children and teenagers. While my dad had his heart attack, my relative of 14 whose been helping here as I've been not has been posting. I gave her my password to may e-mail which she was to check, that is how we conduct our party pony biz. You know contracts and stuff 4 our biz. She got into my favorite places found the forum and had fun.

Some people I think just like hurting others and find joy in it..I hope you will just let this pass and keep posting, I don't let it get to me when others like that cut a person down, I figure if that is the only way they can get there their jolly's, let them. Keep looking up and posting,, things gets better as time goes on.

I must have missed something?

Aw, not to worry. It happens.

One time, my son came to the forum and posted something, I had forgotten what it was now, it was a long time ago. I had left the computer on to the forum page and guess he had a little party. No big deal. I fixed his hiney but good. After that, and some other things, I put a password on my computer so that no one can turn it on except me and my computer man. Now I know to turn it off when I am not here. Darn little beggers.

Don't feel badly for we know you aren't mean and have to like kids a lot to do what you do. Sometimes others take things differently than intended and that can be a problem. You sound like a good person and if something happened to screw things up, the rest of us can be understanding. Hugs, Mary

dazzler79 said:
I've been away because of my dad. I also have some really good forum friend who will attest I'm not mean, actually rather mad this happened.

What happened:

First off I run a 4-H and I drive a school bus. I also do ponies and petting zoo for a living. I really like children and teenagers. While my dad had his heart attack, my relative of 14 whose been helping here as I've been not has been posting. I gave her my password to may e-mail which she was to check, that is how we conduct our party pony biz. You know contracts and stuff 4 our biz. She got into my favorite places found the forum and had fun.

486592[/snapback]

thanx guys!
wub.gif

I'm sorry that happened. I thought you were being really mean or rude on several posts lately and now I know why. I hope if you were paying that 14yo BRAT that you dock it considerably for his / her "fun".

Thats kind of funny. I just assumed that you were under a lot of stress and didn't really mean what you said.

When my daughter was home from college on a break she was using my computer to instant message all her buddies. She left and forgot to sign off so as I was sitting at my computer I kept getting interrupted by her friends talking to me thinking I was her. For some reason I couldn't get it to turn off so I was getting some messages that I didn't want to read.
no.gif
I had to reply that I was the Mother. It was pretty embarrassing.

Latest posts

Back