Daffodil Dandy Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
The ASPC/AMHR Club of N. Texas would like to say THANK YOU to everyone that turned out for our annual Daffodil Dandy show. We had 170+ horses with over 600 class entries. The show ran till 7:05 Friday and Saturday evening allowing everyone to have a nice dinner, rest, relax and visit and on Sunday the show was over with around 3 p.m. and the barn was empty by four.

Thanks to the show personnel....Tracey Slagle, our show manager for a job well done, to her mother Chris Wait who kept the show office running smoothly, to our new Show Steward Dean Duxbury from South Dakota...he didn't know what to think of our Texas facilities...all he kept saying was "WOW"! to Merry Wicke, thank you for having such a wonderful announcing voice, knowing the exhibitors and keeping everyone informed, to our show ring Steward, Gwen Dalton for keeping the judges cards and exhibitors in line, to our show ring secretary, Barbara Davis for keeping records straight, to the gateman, Jacky Davis for keeping exhibitors moving right on and to our judges, Mr. Sid Hutchcraft and Mr. Marvin McCabe for being the professionals they are. They looked at every horse in front of them, allowed those new to the show ring a little extra time setting up horses and comments from them were....some very nice horses here in Area V that allowed them the opportunity to see all divisions that participated.

Again, Thank you to all that came to help make this show a success! Looking forward to seeing you at the Area V show, June 11, 12 13....for show information...go to the club's website....www.aspcamhrclubntexas.com.....entry forms, show premium list and information along with sponsorships....we will have a show program book so lets get those sponsorships in so we will have a full book! Something for everyone at a very reasonable rate. Thanks to those that I have already received their sponsorships for this book.

Karen Shaw

ASPC/AMHR Club of N. Texas

Well, I for one, had a marvelous time! Despite the 3+" of rain!!
default_laugh.png
I always enjoy the NTX pony club shows!

Thanks for a well run show!

Lucy

Latest posts

Back