Crystals foal thread. [New pics 6/17]

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look as though something is happening? Come on Crystal, you are not being fair to us or your Momma - we need you to hurry up!!

default_thumbup.gif

My kitty ive had for 17 yrs is passing away today. If Crystal gives me a filly and soon it will be named Katie after my kitty. Sad day
default_sad.png

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that you lost Katie - what a fabulous age she was!

Sending ((((HUGS))))

Thank you. I appreciate it. I find alot of peace in she was a very old lady that lived a very full life.

Still not much going on with Crystal. That mare, lol.

Oh, I'm so sorry about your kitty, Katie! Great name, by the way -- my daughter's name is Katy....we had to go with the " y " since it was easier for her to write when she was a little one!

So, come on Katie! We're all waiting for your arrival!

Udder is slowly growing, and shes rubbing and acting quite uncomfortable. I got some pics last night because her female area is looking more open as the days go by. But I went to load the pics and my cable isnt working right. Ugh. Im trying to load pics and its trying to charge the battery!! Gotta figure that out.

Castle- Thank you for that post. I have been upset over my kitty and that made me smile. But what if its a colt? LOL

Sounds like she is really starting to elongate beautifully. All part of her back end starting to relax for the arrival.

Cant wait for this little one to Land
default_smile.png

Heres the pics from yesterday. I feel like she changes everyday at this point. Still not much of an udder though.

531 butt.JPG

531 personal.JPG

531.JPG

531 udder.JPG

From the last lot of Pics, whilst she still needs to go shopping to increase that udder I do believe I can see the nipples starting to separate.

Diane , Anna and the rest of the experienced Aunties, what do you think ?

Yes they are. I could tell that when i checked her tonight. Udder is a bit fuller more so on one side then the other again. But got a lot to go.

She may do her grocery shopping quickly so be prepared. In saying that I know you are so all we are waiting on now is Crystal. And she will decide when the time is right
default_smile.png

Yes I can see a slight difference in that udder, so things are certainly happening! But baby still needs to move down a bit and forward before it is ready to arrive so time yet for that udder to fill more. Keep taking those great side on pics for us so we can see the changes in baby's position as, if her udder doesn't give us many clues as to how close she is to foaling, then her tummy 'position' will certainly help.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back