Cricut expressions machine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I have the cricut personal cutting machine for crafts. I do alot of cards, and I really do like it, but it only takes paper up to 6 x 12..so I have been thinking about the Cricut expressions. Does anyone have one and how do you like it. Is it worth the $350.00 over the personal machine? If you have one tell me what you like or dislike about it. They also just came out with a "jutebox" now, which holds 4-6 cartridges, for the cricut and from what I understand it can be plugged right into your computer. Anyone buy one of these yet?

I have the little cricut too and like it jsut fine but my friend has the big one and the jukebox and she loves them too. I didnt think I would make anything that big.

Another friend got the big one on Black friday for 199.99! She is loving it!!

I would watch for sales during this holiday season, maybe they will go on sale?

I have both now. I found the personal one just too small for what I was doing. I also got the bigger one on Black Friday. It's worth getting if you can find it on sale.

I bought the big one on Friday after Thanksgiving. Haven't even had a chance to play with it yet. Got it for 199.00. They still had them priced for that over the weekend at our Wal-Mart. So you might check.

I seen that Wal-mart had them on black Friday too, but there was no way I was going shopping on that day, and the ones our wal-mart had were not the expressions, it was the personal cricut. I have been watching ebay and they are selling for around $250.00 but then there is no guarantee with it. I think I still might just wait to see of they will go on sale again, or check this weekend at Wal-Mart. If I find one for around $250. or so, I will get it. These little cricuts cant be beat for doing crafts. Anyone do cards? I just did a bunch of "horse theme" cards, now I have to get my christmas cards all done, hopefully DONE and OUT by this weekend.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I make lots of cards with my cricut... I also scrapbook.

Michaels had the cartridges on sale for $29.99 thanksgiving weekend so I got 2 new ones.

My daughter (11) loves the cricut too...

This sounds interesting, but I don't have any idea what it is everyone is talking about. Where can I go to get info on this item? Thanks in advance!!!!
default_laugh.png

My mom has the little one and I ♥ it!

default_laugh.png

But IDK about the big one but it is probily better!

This sounds interesting, but I don't have any idea what it is everyone is talking about. Where can I go to get info on this item? Thanks in advance!!!!
default_laugh.png
We got are's at wal-mart!
default_smile.png

I make lots of cards with my cricut... I also scrapbook.Michaels had the cartridges on sale for $29.99 thanksgiving weekend so I got 2 new ones.

My daughter (11) loves the cricut too...
Lol we got 5
default_rolleyes.gif

Back