Crazy people....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantminimore

Reaction score
After reading the very sad thread about Cody I thought i'd post about my little crazy story.

I've been with my boyfriend for 26 yrs and know his family very well, we all get along great but.....he has a brother that's 1 yr older than him and he's nuts. He's 48 yrs old and has made a ton of money fishing but has nothing to show for it, no place to call home and he has always had numorous girlfriends. He's bipolar but he doesn't take anything for it because he self-medicates with coke and who knows what else. Whenever he drops by (not very often) he always bums money from us. He has land next to us that's in my boyfriends name and we pay the taxes on it and the power bill, we've done that for the last 4 years with no pay back and a bunch of other loans.

So there is the history on the brother. Tues. we get a call at about midnight, it's him and he wants us to unlock the house because he'll be here in 1/2 hr. so now we are awake and my boyfriend has to work the next day. We get up in the morning and I find out he has brought some guy with him, we go about our business and when i'm returning home I get a call from the brother wanting when i'll be there because he needs $20 for gas. I get home give him 5 bucks and they leave with a truck load of scrap metal to sell and he says they'll be back later. Well the night goes on and we never heard from him but at about 5 am today I get woke up by a man and woman screaming and swearing at each other and they are in out yard and it sounds like they get farther away but I don't see any lights from a truck so i'm not sure who it was.

My dog didn't bark so either my dog is a chicken or he knew who it was. My boyfriend is gone for the night and i'm kinda freaking out about it. The brother has a history of smacking his women around.

I think I might call the brother to see if he was here but on the other hand if it wasn't him then i'll really be freaking. Not far from us is a girl who with her brother and another girl broke into someones house and they beat up 5 people, all drug related.

Sorry this is so long but I had to put it out there.

If I were you I wouldn't be very happy or comfortable with the idea of strangers in my house, especially strangers you know are "running with the wrong crowd" (to put it VERY mildly). This is NOT SAFE and your boyfriend should NOT be allowing this to continue! As much as we would all like to trust everyone, especially our family, sometimes you need to put your foot down and trust your instincts to keep yourself and your loved ones safe. You could be robbed, hurt, or worse! PLEASE do not stay silent about this issue, say something and make changes before something happens that can't be taken back...

This guy is a leech! You and your boyfriend need to learn how to say NO becuase you guys are enabling him to keep on coming back for more. He needs help and to get back on his meds., But! PLeas be carful as he could become very dangerous if not on his meds, confront him together, not alone and just say NO!

Back