Coupon code for horse web site

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
I hope I am allowed to share on here. I have a coupon code for www.horze.com for 50% off until the end of the month, so there is a few days left. It is mostly English tack, but they have brushes, breeches, blankets and such for large horses. I did purchase the safety orange reflective riding sheet since hunting season is around the corner and two pais of the muck brand jodhpurs one for my mother and one for me, all at half off (love my muck foot wear, so comfy, I would wear them everywhere if it didn't embarrass my family).

Anyhow, coupon code is all caps AWESOME2 if the purchase is over $75 you get free shipping too!

Hate to be a skeptic, but have you ordered from here before? Are they a legit company or a fake site to try to get people's credit card info and $$$ scam??

Well, everything checks out with their Connecticut address as far as business listed as Finn tack USA and the 1800 number has live customer service, the order was placed yesterday and I called to ask if I could have a ups tracking number forwarded when it becomes available, which she said was not an issue. As far as Facebook, the company has been on there since before 2009 when looking up things on their timeline. I also chose to pay with PayPal which is very pro buyer, and the address of the seller's account was verified, so hopefully I have done enough homework. I'll let you all know, seems like it would have to be pretty elaborate to be fake, I'll keep you posted.

Update, as promised, got my tracking number for ups, .......According to ups, I am scheduled to get it tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolyn R,

Wow. Great coupon! Thanks for sharing. Looks perfectly ligit to me....not sure how anything can be too risky when you pay with Paypal.

Off to shop now...

Wendy

Got my items today, just as described, safety riding sheet is very nice, I don't think I could have made it as nice or for the half off price. Everything got here super fast. Still a few days left if anyone wants to order and use the coupon.

Thanks for letting us know they are legit!!
default_thumbup.gif

I saw this code on another forum, and decided to buy a few things (you know, things I reeeeally needed!!). My order got here today, and I'm pretty impressed! My girls have big heads, so I got a shetland-size bridle (the sparkly rhinestone browband one- it's totally adorable!) and a leather halter. The quality is actually much better than I expected for the price! I also ordered myself some gloves, a lead rope, and a nylon halter to have around as a spare. Anyway, definitely a legit site with pretty nice stuff, although my upstairs neighbors probably think I'm really weird after seeing the box covered in "horze" tape on the front steps
default_whistling.gif

I saw this code on another forum, and decided to buy a few things (you know, things I reeeeally needed!!). My order got here today, and I'm pretty impressed! My girls have big heads, so I got a shetland-size bridle (the sparkly rhinestone browband one- it's totally adorable!) and a leather halter. The quality is actually much better than I expected for the price! I also ordered myself some gloves, a lead rope, and a nylon halter to have around as a spare. Anyway, definitely a legit site with pretty nice stuff, although my upstairs neighbors probably think I'm really weird after seeing the box covered in "horze" tape on the front steps
default_whistling.gif
Yeah, I think something did not quite get relayed correctly in translation from Finland to the USA when they were choosing a name, should have chosen horsez instead, LOL.

Back