Couple pictures of the last Bandito filly (#4)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Will get some better ones this weekend, as I had to take these by myself and trying to get the babies attention and take picutures and keep momma happy......well
default_rolleyes.gif
: and it is hard to get shots of them by your self as in my case they are either running up to be in my lap or hiding behind mom.....

She don't have a name yet.....haven't had time to sit down and think of one yet. Busy, Busy and then have three other mares bagging up very nicely, expect a few more babies by this weekend to.

But "she's" a bay filly with lots of countershading right now and very fuzzy face/checks........shes very alert and upright, big eyes, pretty head, long neck and a very flat topline. She reminds me A LOT of Behold, an 05 bay Bandito daughter of mine (out of a Rowdy bred mare as well) who was a stunner, went Grand Champion several times even beating out her older sisters - Angel Eyes and Clover at a few shows, got multiple top five/ten as a weanling/yearling.

(Little Kings B T Buck Bandito) x (LM Hawks Queen of Denial)

so she is a grandaughter of both BTU and Nighthawk, here she is at just a day and a half old....she's still unfolding and getting used to her new surroundings

ea91ef93.jpg

ea91efa8.jpg

ea91ef7a.jpg

ea91e0cd.jpg

And then I had to snap a pictures of Erica's Big City BriteLights (perlino colt), as he has unfolded now (4 days old) He is looking very good

(Little Kings Big City Buck) X (Erica's Worth the Wait)

ea91ef60.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Your new filly is such a girly looking baby! And Brite!!! Oh man, please please please let Suprize or Double make me something along those lines! He is something else!!!

Oooooo gotta love a pretty bay!!!! :538: She's very heads up attitude! :aktion033:

Cool pic of the mare and Brite...love how the sunset catches the hair.

AWWW, she's BEAUTIFUL!!
default_wub.png
: Keep the pictures coming, she's a nice one!

Jodi

Edited to say: You can just send her and her Momma to my house
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They are both just beautifull! You have lived up to your standards once again! CONGRATULATIONS on all of your foals this year!

Gage

Gosh, had to go back and find old pictures of Behold and she looks SO much like her.....but they would be very closely related, same sire. Behold's dam "Rowdy" is a Redboy grandaughter (her dam is Bacon my Redboy daughter) and on the top side Rowdys sire is an son of Eyptian King. "Deni" the new fillies dam is also a Redboy grandaughter (her sire is Nighthawk) and her mothers line is Blue Boy line.....

Behold at just a days old

f5150b0e.jpg

week or so

f4c4bc41.jpg

Last August @19 months old, at Tunica, MS......took a Grand Champion jr and overall mare.

Not a good pic at all, but all I have on this computer of her clipped and grown up

ea917d73.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd never seen that picture of Behold from last year! She is a knock out!!!! And, yes, I do see that your new girl looks a lot like her sister-cousin (go figure!)

default_smile.png

Where IS that drooling smiley?? I "almost" dont want to see pics of your foals Erica, because I WANT every single one you show pics of...LOL!!!
default_wink.png
:
default_wub.png
: Dont let THAT stop ya from postingpics, tho...because I AM going to lok anyway...LOL!! :bgrin

LOVE this filly!!
default_wub.png
:

Wow, the girls do look VERY similar in those babe pics! Repeat performances like those are never boring!!
default_wub.png
:

Wonderful babies as usual. I gotta get faster about inquiring about owning 1, they go so fast.

Shelley<><

:aktion033: :aktion033: Lovely filly Erica! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Parents being (Little Kings B T Buck Bandito) x (LM Hawks Queen of Denial) you could call her "I'm No Bandit" although coming up with a barn name out that is beyond me... besides deny it all she wants, she IS a heart-stealer!!!
default_wub.png
:

Back