Country Pleasure Outfit..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
I have a show this weekend, and as some of you know, I will be showing Willie in Green Horse Country Pleasure. It is going to be a pretty laid back show as far as I know, and no one is clipping for it.

Anyway, I have NO CLUE what to wear! I have a plain red slinky with black pants I could wear, and I have a nice show jacket with turquoise flowers on it with a black slinky underneath.. Or.. None of these will work and I need to find something else? LOL

Help please! :lol:

i think slacks are fine. i will be showing country pleasure this year and im very doubtful that i will be in a skirt lol just not my style

There is no hard and fast rule that you must wear a skirt or apron in country pleasure. I wear slacks when I drive as do my kids. Whatever you wear just be neat and tidy and tasteful. No open toed shoes and do not wear sneakers in an easy entry cart as your feet can be seen. I would use the jacket as it would give you a more tailored look. Linda B

I agree with Linda. A little color never hurts ... my daughter shows in black slacks and black jacket with yellow embroidered roses (it's a Texas thing). The jacket and black slacks or skirt sounds good.

Cala C.

Latest posts

Back