Could use some prayers here......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
Yesterday my week old filly was not pooping so we tried enema's with no luck. She was straining so and rolling. We loaded her and her dam up and off to the vet hospital we went.
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
They hooked her up to an IV and were going to tube her. We left there at 12:30 this morning. I haven't heard from the hospital yet to see how she was doing this morning. Any prayers would sure be appreciated for my little girl.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Thank you......

sadie052109B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sending prayers! I have seen those iv's work a lot of miracles so praying for one for you

Kay

sadie052109B.jpg

So sorry to hear about your sick little girl, she is adorable
default_wub.png
Every little bit of positive healing energy helps in times like these. Keep us posted, we'll all be praying for her speedy recovery.

Just heard from the vet hospital. She is doing a bit better. They said she pooped a little and is more comfortable. They had to move them to a stall with no bedding since she was trying to eat the bedding, mom's poo, mom's tail, shoes, pants, which they said she was probably doing since she had a tummy ache. They said she is doing less of that. IF she continues to improve I may be able to bring them home tomorrow. Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!!! She is my little love bug........
default_wub.png

I forgot, I am her "second" mommy and when we were leaving last night she tried to follow me out of the stall. Then she nickered at me when she couldn't, it about killed me.

Tami,

I am so sorry to hear your filly is at the vets. It is always so scary, especially with the little ones. I sure hope eveything goes well for her today.

Oh--how scary to have a little one not 100%. Sending prayers she's home and spunky in no time!! We mustn't have sick love bugs!!
default_wub.png

I feel confident your baby will be home soon and being a healthy bouncy little girl. Best wishes for you..

Take care,Alicia

Glad to hear your beautiful little filly is doing better. Hope she is soon home to follow you around.

Barbie

Prayers for your little filly.
default_pray.gif
:pray Hope she continues to improve and will be home soon!

I hope she feels 100% soon! She's my favorite!
default_wub.png

Could she be teething or need a creep feeder?

I hate when they want to eat everything and they try to get a hairball or something
default_wacko.png

I hope she comes home where she belongs tomorrow!

Maybe she needs a muzzle with a nipple hole cut out of it
default_smile.png

Ohhh I hope she is better soon! She is in my opinion the most beautiful foal born this year on the board. And there have been lots of beauties!

Latest posts

Back