could use some help finding a web site

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

krissy3

This season I had a lot of problems with an employee, that for some reason we couldnt fire , because of a "work contract" that German people have when working in Switzerland. This employee was my worst nightmare . He forgot to come to work a few times, he never did what I asked him to do, he was lazy , and unmotivated , we even had to tell him to shower , and get a new shirt ( same shirt and pants everyday for 4 months)
default_new_shocked.gif
This employee made my life an utter heck for the last 4 months , and today when i checked his room (yes we even have to house them) he told me to have fun cleaning his room and bathroom. I have to work on remaining calm when we have snotty disrespectful employees.....and I will with some management counseling...but how can I protect myself from these types of employees? If you cant fire the stupid and lazy , then how do you deal with them day after day without harming them? :arg!
default_deadhorse2.gif
Does anyone know a good resourse for purchasing books on forign labor and employment laws? How about anger management books then?

Latest posts

Back