Could someone suggest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hi, I was wondering if someone could make a suggestion on a good computer program to buy to keep track of business expenses and that sort of thing. It can't be too fancy as I am very computer illiterate!!!!! Just something easy and simple that I can record mileage, fuel, repair expenses. Income vs. expenses that kind of thing? So at the end of the year I can just print out the stuff for my accountant
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Thanks,

Joy

I use Peachtree, very easy and only about $40. Has all the things you listed.

I use Quicken for my personal and business expenses but I don't think there is a place to keep track of mileage. That won't be hard to keep track of separately though. Quicken is easy to use.

You can download a free version of quickbooks for small business. I am not sure how long they are givinh it away for, but it is a start, and free.

Definitely QuickBooks Pro. Has everything you need and works with other products as you need to grow.

We have quickbooks at work and it seems pretty user friendly. Has all the customer info, monthly statements, employee info, etc. all in one place.

Latest posts

Back