Could someone make a collage of our new stud?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
My husband got us the fine tiny stud.could someone make a nice collage for us to maybe use on our website and maybe business cards.

thanks so much.

Little America's Silver Keepsake AMHA/AMHR
keepsakeDSC_0640.jpg

keepsakeDSC_9085.jpg

keepsakeDSC_9335.jpg

keepsakeDSC_9357.jpg

keepsake_headDSC_0856.jpg
keepsake as a foal.

keepsake1.jpg

Just playing around with your photos Melissa, here is my try at a collage. I really like your new horse, he is a keeper
default_biggrin.png
(pardon the pun)

Yvonne

Just going to start working on one for you...
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
:DOH! Have had this on my computer for a few days now but forgot about it. This is the first Collage I've done and typical of me I'm not that happy with it. I would love to mess with it some more but I simply loose track of time when I get going with my little photoshop projects.
default_rolleyes.gif

silver.gif

:DOH! Have had this on my computer for a few days now but forgot about it. This is the first Collage I've done and typical of me I'm not that happy with it. I would love to mess with it some more but I simply loose track of time when I get going with my little photoshop projects.
default_rolleyes.gif

silver.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Great job.Looks great. You all have great talent.

Thanks alot

I am just amazed at the talent here. I come on here and look to see who is doing new stuff. Beautiful!

Charlotte

I did one! I only used two of the pictures, but I think it turned out nicely.

I hope you like it! What a stunning boy he is.
default_yes.gif

mbhorses.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back