Corsicana Roll Call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Ok, who's going to be there? I hear it's going to be it's biggest show yet with stalls under the covered area between the outside arena and the inside arena!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I'll be there with 2 minis and 2 shetlands.
default_saludando.gif
Come by and say hi!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm coming with 4 horses.

The reason this show just keeps getting bigger is

!. Great arena setup

2. Some of the nicest people you will ever deal with.

3. We go to have fun and enjoy each other's company.

If you've never been to the Corsicana show, join us and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
I'm going up there to watch! I was going to show but feel I need to go watch one!

I'm not going to this one, was all set to (this would have been my first time showing)

Forms were filled out/check etc in envelope and then I had 2 major set backs in a week - cracked tooth and car problems, So I made the really hard choice to not mail in the forms. Big time bummed but have to do whats within my limits... I'd rather be at a horse show any day then having this tooth worked on

I'll be there in spirt
default_smile.png
good luck to everyone

Come heck or high water I'll be at the next one.

We weren't going to go, Jane was flying her Mom home to Maine, then her schedule got changed and she WOULD be here, but we missed the deadline and I just can't swing the late fees....
default_no.gif
so we won't be there. *sniff* Bummer....

Lucy

Nata, Tina and Jerry will be there with 4 shetlands, 2 minis. We hope. Those are the plans anyway. I won't be there because 1. We have mares due to foal 2. Someone has to feed the horses and dogs, and 3. The biggest reason of all, I am a chicken, and 3 of the shetlands have never been shown before, and I don't think I could stand the constant fear I would have!

Carin, did you know that Nata got a letter last week and My My is # yearling shetland mare in the nation! I was very pleased for all of you that had a hand in her showing!

Woo hoo, go MY MY!!! Love that filly, I'm hoping Squire gives me one just like her out of Rosie. Any day now!!!

How will you know it's me? Look for Pondering Oaks Stables. I'm usually in the back of the barn. This year, I have black stall curtains and I'll have my banner up.

On an off topic note, I STILL haven't received my All Star results!
default_no.gif

We'll be there with our 4 geldings, Captain, Bodie, Rage, and Knightly. It will be my first show driving and I'm excited. Oh and by the way, ignore the other post I started about Corsicana, I didn't see this one and I can't delete the other one.

Brian and I will be there Sat with 2 shetlands. This is going to be a fun weekend so stop by and say Hi.
default_saludando.gif

Peggy,

Can you give me a hand with Toy in the driving classes (versatility too!)?
default_saludando.gif

Part of our group will be there.... 5 minis in tow!!!!!! Gonna be a quick and easy show for us. We are only doing Liberty and halter obstacle, so we should be packed up and out of there by noon Saturday.

Latest posts

Back