Corel Draw Graphics Suite 12

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie Ballard

Reaction score
I bought this software to use designing some layouts for our engraving machine about 2yrs ago and I cannot find my user manual for it...anyone know where to get one?

If you use this software do you like it? I'll be using it to clean up bitmaps and use them in our engraving systems software...anxious to dig into it now that winter is here. Let me know your thoughts on this if you've had any experience with it.

Thanks and Happy Turkey Day!

Hi Connie

I just surfed around the net a bit and you should email [email protected] and ask them to ship you a usermanual.

Never used it, computers are not my thing lol. I'm lucky when i can get Microsoft Word to work for me lol

Leeana Hackworth

I have Corel Draw x3 and Drawings x3 Pro (embroidery digitizing software). I upgraded from 12 just recently and seem to like x3 better for cleaning up and tracing or re-tracing bitmaps into vectors. I tried using 12 for about six months before upgrading - I hated it! I was very afraid to upgrade but I'm glad I did....much more user friendly, I think :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back