Copper Classic Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I owned Doctrine and sold him to Betty. I would have paid her more than he sold for..... He is a wonderful boy.

I'm supposed to be building jump standards that I started earlier, and I cant pull myself away from watching.

32 - 1,300

33 - 1,900 no sale

34 - 1,100

35 - 6,000 no sale

36 - 850

Blueberry Muffin only brought $1900???? Wow
default_no.gif

Oops - had the wrong #. What did they want if they N/S at $30,000?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I guess I have good, but expensive taste. I just got home and was really anxious to see what lot #30 sold for. I pretty much knew ahead of time she would be out of my league, and I see by far the top going horse of the sale so far. I would have loved to have that mare!!!!!

37 - 1600

38 - 1000 no sale

39 - 3500

40 - 5000 no sale

41 - 900 no sale

42 - 1600

43 - 1640 no sale

44 - 4300 no sale

45 - 3750

46 - 800? Couldnt really understand him

actually if you look at the sale catalog, everytime a horse is done, its price is listed, 46 went for 1,700

Wow, I hadnt refreshed the catalog page since the sale started so I didnt realize they were listing the prices!

Thats great to know, I can go work on my standards now and check prices later.

I actually just realized it too! LOL....I can't believe the little sorrel medecine hat filly went for $900 what a beautiful head, I would have bought her!
default_new_shocked.gif

That last mare...was my fave
default_wub.png
(altho if I had extra $$ laying around there were several horses I would have loved to have that sold for really cheap prices...
default_new_shocked.gif
)

How much is a consignment fee to put a horse in an auction like that?

It was $350, plus $250 for a reserve, plus the stall fee.

Some of these horses were sold for a loss.
default_no.gif
Which is why I didn't breed last year and hadn't planned on breeding this year but I might one now.
default_unsure.png

Robin

That pretty appy filly (lot 19) from Sonoita went for one of the highest prices of the horses that sold. She is beautiful.

I am amazed at the no sales. In this economy I felt there were some pretty good prices that were n/s. I know training is expensive, but unless they have a buyer waiting in the wings, this is the actual cash value of these horses. Especially Blueberry Muffin - $30,000
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked and no sale?

I guess people have a lot more money than I do.

Oh well, it was fun to watch! I wonder if having it in AZ hurt the prices? It's expensive to move a horse cross country from the southwest.

I wonder though how many of those no sales were sold after the auction for just a couple hundred more then the top bid which would still be pretty far from some of those reserves- I am still in shock over doctrine

I did get some wormer over the phone was hoping they would have some B harnesses

Loved the fact it was online and I could participate and watch that was great

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back